Calm before the storm

"Y/n, wanna spar?"

"You bet."

3rd POV

Yae Y/n was a simple kitsune, friends with the electro archon Makoto.She was a lot closer to makoto's younger sister Ei though, and also her little twin Yae Miko.

Y/n came over to the twins."Ei, Makoto, do you guys want some dango?"and laughed as they both ate it hungrily.She had grown quite close to Ei, and may have even started to develop feelings for her."do you think Chiyo and kitsune want these?"

"Probably, but do make some crackers too.We all know sasayuri doesn't have much of a sweet tooth like us."

"Obviously."

"well you were always the one with the sweet tooth Ei, try to control it or maybe i should make some especially for you next time~"

"SHADDUP-"

The 4 young immortals were inseparable everywhere they went, but what if they could fall apart?and that is where the archon war comes in.

3rd POV      The archon war

The ground shook with screams of dying warriors.Dead bodies littered the nation of khaenri'ah as y/n fought alongside her friends.she had been told that these poor souls had done something horrible and were trying to destroy the world or something, so she along with the other gods were laying waste to it.

Of course, she felt bad what she was just a mere kitsune.what could she do about it?

Just as she finished off some weak fighters, she heard a thud coming from behind her and turned around.

What she saw would haunt her memories everyday.

It was Ei, sitting on the ground next to her dying sister.

"MAKOTO!EI!"

Y/n ran over to her best friend who was fatally wounded.tears fell down her face as she stared at the now cold body of Makoto.

Ever since that day, something changed in Ei.

Years later

Ei's POV

i paced around my room.It had been years since i became the electro archon, and i still hadn't gotten over it.

I won't let this happen to her nation.i cannot.

If only i could freeze it in time forever, unchanging...

Of course, i had a plan.

But the hardest part was explaining this to-

*knock knock*

Y/n's POV

"Ei? You in there?"

"Come in..."

Sorry the first chapter is kinda short, i did this to add suspense.