Conflicts and a plan

Argument coming up(warning:strong language)

A/n: y/n already knows about the shogun and they are actually best friends.the shogun knows of y/n's crush on Ei and teases her about it.

Y/n's POV

"Come in..."

I opened the door to see Ei with her back turned to me.It seemed as if she was facing someone...or something.I took a step into the door to get a better view of what she was facing, and it looked like a strange eye-shaped portal with an electro symbol on it.I immediately knew that something suspicious was going on, as i approached her slowly.

"What's going on in here?and why are you and the shogun standing in front of a portal that looks like it came straight out of the backrooms?"

"Oh, it's you y/n.I was just about to come and find you.I need to tell you about something... you know how Makoto died right?"Ei questioned as i stared at her.Of course, was she out of her mind or something?And, why bring this horrible topic up anyways?""Yeah why?"i questioned, feeling a mix of discomfort, concern, and sadness."I was thinking, if this nation could just freeze in time no one would be in danger again."Okay, this was going somewhere and i had a feeling i was not gonna like it at all.And then right on cue, she looked at me blankly.

"I want to meditate in the plane of Euthymia for as long as it takes, and have a vessel replace me and carry out the archon duties that i would have to do.So please, don't try to convince me otherwise but don't forget me either...are you okay with that?"I looked at Ei, entirely convinced she was crazy and i felt a rage boiling and threatening to rise up."Ei, ther is no way I'm letting you do that..."

"But you have to, this is for the sake of this nation!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!HOW DO YOU THINK THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE ELSE, EI?!YOU'RE BASICALLY GONNA ABANDON EVERYONE INCLUDING MIKO AND I!"

"Don't shout at me y/n.Even if you are my best friend, i am still your archon and will not tolerate this."THE AUDACITY-I tried my best to calm myself down but it was nearly impossible in the heat of the moment.I couldn't help it, Ei was being a huge jerk so could you really blame me for wanting to attack her?

"You?my god?don't be fucking ridiculous.You were never the true electro archon anyways, your sister was.And now, after she dies you want to take this wonderful nation she worked so hard to improve and freeze it in time because you're too paranoid?"

"THAT HAS CROSSED THE LINE, Y/N. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY DEAR SISTER, AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT HER."

"Don't you 'this has nothing to do about her' in front of my face.you were the one who brought it up in the first place...so DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE SO RIGHT AND SMART.And i do know about Makoto, she was my best friend."

"You know, i should have never befriended you.I should have just become friends with Miko, at least she treats me like I'm somebody.I might even have feelings for her."she said darkly, smirking at me.At that moment, my anger got out of control.I had feelings for this woman, and she straight up said she loved my sister to spite me.I never should have.

"...do you really think that she would like you?"

"Nobody likes me, but at least i can hope."

"You know, you shouldn't act all lonely and sad.You do have someone who cares, Ei!UNLIKE ME, EVERYONE LOVES YOU!after all, you are the electro archon.You're feared and admired all over Inazuma.And me?They know me as that one girl related to Yae Miko and is friends with the electro archon.Do you know how much that title hurts..?I only matter because of my connections."