039: As many moments as you want

Start from the beginning

There's still a part of my life that Ilyria
hasn't seen and that's being in the mafia I participate in, but since we started seeing
each other, I have rarely been to one of my jobs. Plus, that place might not be safe for a person who was brought up as Ilyria has been brought up — she screams money, and gentleness, and those places are filled with low-life people.

"Baby?" Ilyria said and I immediately
turned around to find her walking toward the grand room. "What are you doing?"

"Udon noodle soup for lunch," I replied,
opening my arms so she would come and hug me.

I leaned back and handed her the flowers I bought earlier, "I got you flowers."

"Don't you want them?" I ask as I close my eyes in defeat. Ilyria finally blinks, looking
thoroughly embarrassed.

"Yes, of course!" She sort of screams and
winces when I rear back. Christ, did she hate
flowers?

"I'm so sorry, I just—"  She exhales roughly,
visibly trying to relax.

Mental note: Never buy Ilyria flowers again.

"I was just taken by surprise. I've never
received flowers from anyone before so..." She trails off with an embarrassed shrug and I'm instantly relieved.

Mental note: Buy Ilyria a fucking garden.

"Well, I'm glad to be the first."

I break the silence and thrust the flowers toward her again. She takes them with a small laugh. "You're so fucking sweet, Sinnius. I love it. Thank you."

I kissed her forehead, "How was your nap, darling?"

She put the flowers down, "I really needed it," she snuggled in my chest. "My allergies have been acting out in the middle of the night and I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in days," Ilyria looked up at me with a sleepy smile.

"Did you take Benadryl?" I asked.

My girlfriend hummed in response, "Yes, but
it makes me even more sleepy and I don't want to be sleepy this weekend; I want to enjoy you 24/ 7."

"You will have me all to yourself for three
wonderful nights and we can do whatever we want," I picked her up by her bum and placed her on the marble island.

"You're such a good man," she purrs.

"Baby, I'm not a good man but I'll protect you." I quiz.

Her perfectly shaped brows furrowed, "Huh?"

"Good men are always limited by their morals. They have boundaries that they can't cross."

Ilyria raised her hand, grazing my cheek, "What are you saying, baby?"

"What do you think a good man will do if he saw on one side of a boat; You drowning but on the other side, a family of three drowning too? And he only had one rope?" I raised my brow.

Staring at her beautiful face, I continued; "The good man would let you drown. Because for good people, the morality dictates their actions. You see a hero will sacrifice his love to save the world. But, I would happily burn it all to the ground. Trample it beneath my feet and piss on everyone's graves with a smile on my face and sleep like a baby. As long as it meant that you, Ilyria, would sleep next to me." I smiled, pecking her lips.

Ilyria giggles under my touch, "So protective."

"Darling, I'm here. What security can there be?" I winked at her.

"Baby, you're making me cry!"

I chuckled at her, "Darling, what has 182 teeth but holds back a monster?"

She raised her eyebrow at me curiously, "What?"

"My zipper." I winked at her.

"Oh my god!" she giggled, slapping my arm playfully, "You really have a filthy mouth!"

"I could do anything with this filthy mouth." I smirked at her as I earn a laugh from her.

I'd do anything to make her laugh even if I make a fool out of myself.

"Oh, Sinn, you're so perfect for me. I'd definitely won't ever let you go." Ilyria wrapped her legs around my torso to keep me close — the way she pulls me in awakens a lusty feeling in me, "Anyways, I have a special something planned for tonight so make sure you're not going anywhere."

"Mhh," I leaned in with a smile "I'm all yours, Miss Zarkova," my hands gripped her thighs as I crushed my lips against hers.

Being with Ilyria could be my forever.

Or so I thought.

Ilyria Zarkova

Sinnius is my favorite

Sinnius is my favorite. Argue with the wall.

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!