The two entered the bedroom and Sade couldn't help the smile spreading across her face once she saw the two outfits Lauren picked out for her. She would've easily picked the same out for herself, even down to the jewelry, and it just never failed to amaze her how well her fiance knew her. Indecisiveness and all.

"Which one?" Lauren asked while walking into their significantly larger bathroom, and taking her hair out of the clip. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to be dressy or chill today."

"More chill," Sade answered. "Since we're at home technically."

A mild blush tinted her cheeks and Lauren giggled to herself. "Home," she whispered softly in disbelief while shaking her head.

Though she heard the remark, Sade chose to remain quiet as she smiled and shook her head just the same.

She then began dressing in a black maxi skirt that loosely hugged her curves and a graphic tee with black, orange, and white writing on it. She scrunched the t-shirt into a knot in the front, then slid on the comfortable orange wedge platforms that her fiance also picked out for her. The jewelry, though, was leaving her a bit stumped as she took both options into the bathroom with her.

"Silver or gold?" She turned to Lauren with two necklaces held up in either hand as the two stood before their designated sinks. "Which looks better?"

"Uhhhhhh..." her fiancé scrunched her face indecisively as Sade playfully alternated each necklace up to her neck until she made a choice. Lauren chuckled after a moment. "Ima go with silver."

"Same." She put the gold down before holding out the silver to Lauren, then turned her back to her. Lauren simply laughed again,

"If you already decided then why ask me, Emerald?" She clasped the necklace then slid a hand down Sade's back as her fiance turned back around. That same hand then drew her closer by the waist.

Sade shrugged as her lips smirked. "I dunno, guess I wanted your opinion just in case." Lauren giggled and shook her head. "Should I do my makeup?" She then gasped, "wait, how should I do my hair??"

"You look beautiful as always, so if you're doing makeup, it shouldn't be because you need it. And as far as your hair, the natural fro is also beautiful babe, I say wear it like it is."

Timidly blushing because she knew that Lauren meant every word, Sade considerably looked at herself in the mirror as her lover lovingly gazed at her side profile up close.

"You think so?"

"I know so my love," she kissed her cheek. "You look gorgeous just like that. The other stuff isn't a necessity, not if you don't feel like doing it."

And she meant that just as she always had.

Since they first started dating, Lauren had always admired Sade's natural beauty. Back in high school she'd wear a good amount of makeup, thick lashes, and all kinds of different frontals. And Lauren appreciated that version of her just as well, of course. But when she saw Sade for the first time with no makeup, and a freshly washed head, full of 4b curls that stopped right on her shoulders, Lauren was in a completely different state of awe.

She sees that version of her lover a lot more often nowadays, now that they're grown adults. Sade wears less makeup, smaller lashes, and her natural hair is always out, whether it's styled, braided or straightened. She'd given away all of her wigs once graduating college, and the closest thing she gets to them now is a sew-in. Though she's never shy of fawning over her fiance, no matter what she's wearing, Lauren wasn't hesitant to admit that Sade's natural curls, paired with her bare face, was her personal favorite.