Opening: 1

Cue Scar

(0:00-0:10) 

The opening starts with on the ground with blood rain dripping on it before the camera moves upward to see Devon, Ky, Noel, Sora, Riku, Nex, and Pax walking towards the Castle That Never Was that now has a pitch-black sky overhead, filled with blood-red clouds that no light could penetrate. Dark blue lightning flashed from the clouds, and over the castle was a huge, black-red swirling vortex of pure darkness.

(0:11-0:19) 

The title Kingdom Hearts: Paths of Destiny appeared in a dark blue lightning for a few moments before it flashes off the screen. 

(0:20-0:24) 

The camera moves to Devon who looked at the sky with blood rain dripping onto him. 

(0:25-0:29) 

The camera turns to Ky and Noel who at the city before it changes to Sora and Riku who are running up the stairs then changes to Pax who places his hand on a mirror which reveal Pavor on the other side, and then changes to Nex who tightens his grip on his Keyblade with a look a determination. 

(0:30-0:35) 

The scene changes to Luna, Spyro, Cynder, Yasuke, Derrick, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly, Fishlegs, Meatlug, Snotlout, Hookfang, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Barf and Belch flying through the sky of Berk. 

It changes to Team RWBY, DVNT, JNPR, THCS, Oscar, and Qrow at the ruins of Beacon Academy on Remnant before it changes to Ky's and Noel's group at Divine Kingdom with Griff, Jet Yoro, and Ami. 

It changes again to Lumina, Aptus, Oswald, Mickey, Sonic, Princess Peach, Mario, Lea, Ina, Donald, and Goofy at the Dark City of the World That Never Was before it changes to the Inheritor on his chair with Vervada, Atyeo, Ignitus, Yen Sid, Drego, and Mileena at the Celestial Archive.  

(0:35-0:38) 

The camera moves to Natsu's Team with Mest and Ur at Caracole Island before it changes to Gajeel's team at the Blue Pegasus ship with Laxus and the Thunder Legion. 

It changes to the Crew of Edens Zero on their ship watching the stars before it changes to Makarov, Gildarts, and Mavis underneath the Guild Hall with her real body inside a purple lacrima. 

(0:39-0:44) 

The camera then moves to inside the Castle That Never Was, in the white, circular room of Where Nothing Gathers, Devon was imprisoned inside a black orb of darkness, hovering over the lowest tall chair in the room. His hands and feet were bound in black chains. Black streams of dark energy swirled around the orb inside and outside, and dark blue lightning constantly danced and crackled around the young teen. Devon had been stripped of his jacket and his tank top, leaving his upper body exposed. And all over his body were ancient black runic glyphs that had a glowing fiery red outline as he looks up the camera with his eyes full of empty and emotionless. 

(0:45-0:49) 

The camera zooms into to Lord Drazor who was seen on top of the building with his Keyblade stabbed onto the roof as his helmet visor glowed red before it changed to Ducar who was tortured and tormented by Lord Thanatos. 

The scenes changes to flashbacks of Shara dying, the Celestial Realms fallen to darkness, Terra and Draco possessed by Xehanort and Malus, Ventus and Astra gave up their hearts, Aqua and Jin stuck in the Realm of Darkness, as Devon clenched his heart while yelling in pain with tears coming from his eyes. 

(0:49-0:54)

The camera screen changes to Makuta Teridax, resurrected in his new form sat in his throne  with an evil, devilish smirk on his face at the Realm of Darkness. 

The camera zooms out to see Lord Thanatos, Lord Drazor, Ragnarok, Ataru next to him before it zooms out farther revealing Malus, Demiz, Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Serpens, Revenant, Spector, Hilda, Mortem, Narasix, Xemnas, Ansem, Zervik, Kaos, Odium, Aril, Xigbar, Saïx and other members of the Brotherhood Organization at the lowest level of the stairs. 

(0:54-0:58) 

The scene starts with Lucy and Rebecca fighting Luxia and Eyra. Rebecca was firing her Happy blasters at Eyra who sliced the Ether bullets with her Ring Blade which had a dark purple aura. 

Lucy was at her Leo Star Dress Mode as she delivers a kick with light magic coated in her leg at Luxia who blocked it with her leg.

The scene changes to Natsu and Shiki charged at Uromos as they thrust their flaming and gravity fists at the Monstrosity who did the same with his huge fist as they caused an shockwave explosion.  

(0:59-1:04) 

The scene starts with Juvia and Laguna as they unleashed their water powers at Kall-Su who froze them with his ice magic then draws Ice Falchion and blocks strike from Gray's sword of ice made with his Demon Slayer Magic. 

(1:04-1:09) 

The scene starts with Arshes dodged Wendy's Wing Attack as she coated the Raijin-Ken with blue lightning and does a horizontal slash which was blocked by Laxus with a fist coated in yellow lightning.

The scene changes to Erza wielding her sword, blocking strikes from Garland's sword fused with elemental lacrima while avoiding sharp-liquid tentacles from Abigail's cloak. 

(1:09-1:11) 

The scene starts with Homura using her Soul Blade clashes blades with Gara who wields Murasame. The scene changes to Gajeel as he unleashed a breathe attack at Tavo who fired a red energy beam from his cyborg eye. 

(1:12-1:15) 

The scene starts with Xenon unleashing missiles from his rocket launcher at Weisz who was in his Arsenal armor and fired an explosive blast which caused a flash of light at the camera. 

The effects fades, revealing the scene changed to the Four Shining Stars, the Rutherford siblings, the Strauss siblings, Cana, Levy, Makarov, Mest, Ur, and Gildarts facing off against Ragnarok, Darkeye, Kilmaria, Malistare, Kalruka, Dorutan, Zurac, Elementor, Slasher, Talon, and Azreal. 

(1:15-1:20) 

The scene starts at Where Nothing Gathers with Makuta standing on the highest sit with two black-red flames appeared in the Dark Lord's hands, and dark lightning sparked and crackled around his body while Lord Thanatos, Lord Drazor, Revenant, Spector, Hilda, Serpens, Narasix, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem reappeared alongside the Dark Lord of the Shadows, hovering in mid-air next to him.

The scene changes to Sora, Ky, Noel, Nex, Pax, Riku, Lumina, Yasuke, Derrick, Luna, Spyro, Cynder, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, the Fairy Tail wizards, Edens Zero crew, and the Viking Teens with their dragons stand behind the unconscious  Devon to protect him from their enemies. 

(1:20-1:24) 

The camera zooms at Devon before it changes to Devon's Station of Awakening as we see a dark hooded figure who looks at the camera with a sinister smile and a pair of black sclera eyes with luminous, flaming red pupils around a narrow, black slit iris.

(1:25-1:30) 

The final scene starts with Devon's Keyblade was seen at the Keyblade Graveyard with his mother's and father's Keyblades next it before the screen fades in black. 

What do you think of this opening? It wasn't much, but I tried my best. It helps give me, my friends who are supporting me on this story, and you guys the idea on what the first part of the Paths of Destiny Epilogue will be like. 

I haven't started chapter three yet because I'm struggling with how to do. I do know that it does take place during Alvarez Empire Arc when Natsu's team rescues Makarov and avoids one of the Spriggan Twelve, Ajeel. 

The characters will come to Earthland seeking aid from Fairy Tail are Luna, Spyro, Cynder, Yasuke, Derrick, the Viking Teens with their Dragons, and the Crew of Edens who had their three-year timeskip after the Aoi war. 

If you guys have any ideas for chapter 3, let me know at the comments below. Peace out!