🌹18🌹

Get you're holy water just in case.
for my lovely innocent readers you can skip most of this chapter till you the this rose 🌹.
It starts and ends with that rose

WARNING
NATURE CONTENT AHEAD
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Ladies

Ladies

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gents

Gents

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And the in between can select between the two

I stretched I little,  feeling the amazing sensation that flooded my limb as I shifted in bed.  Come to think of it,  the sheets feel like silk.   I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on a big black silky round bed,  with black canopy drapings making me feel like a king/queen.

But it's bigger and black

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But it's bigger and black

The drapes had been opened,  revealing a bedroom fit for royalty.   I sat up and saw what I was wearing (Provided above). My outfit was stunning,  I was really confused though.  My gaze wandered the room,  landing on a figure that sat by a window looking out at the star filled horizon.
My body moved on its own,  feet hitting the not to warm and not too cold tile floor.
The closer I got the more nervous I became,   but wrapped my arms around his neck from behind anyway.    His humming in response was music to my ears.

"You're awake my love."
His free hand that wasn't holding his wine gently caressed my arm.    I moved around to face him,   sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck again to bring us closer.   His hand sat on my lower back as his golden eyes met mine,  running his hand up and down my back in a loving manner.
"

Nightmare,   my back feels fine.. "
"Oh really?"  He said against my lips before slowly leaving kisses.    His lips were flavoured with the wine he had been drinking,   leaving me wanting more.
"Yeah,  I've had enough time to recover."
Nightmare chuckled and set his glass down.
"You're saying that like you want me to do it again."    He gripped my hip for a moment then picked me up bridal style,  walking towards the beautiful bed.   

He carefully laid me on the bed and closed the almost see through fabric that now closed the gap when I woke up.
His eyes took in the sight of me,  patiently waiting for him.  
"So beautiful."  

🌹🌹🌹

He uttered as he crawled over to me and had his hand traveled my body.
Slowly up the length of my calves,  thighs,  stomach,  and over my chest.
I sighed in delight at the attention I was getting,  keeping his skillful hand from moving away from my breasts/pecks as he massaged.   
"Should I pleasure you again?"
"Please.. "  I let out in a desperate whisper.
At my plea he shifted his knee to meet my
pussy/cock,  making me gasp at the friction that created.    I moved my hips to get more of that feeling while he kissed me,  tongue,  lip nibbles,  moans and everything.
He smirked as he looked into my e/c eyes.
"Want to be a good girl/boy and strip down for me?"    I obediently sat up and slowly in dressed myself.   He hummed as I leaned down to undress him,   licking his 7 inch erection once there was nothing left on him.

His groan was a massive turn on,  especially when he entangled his fingers in my hair.
"You wanna suck it baby?"
"Yes please."    "Then suck."
I felt myself get even wetter than I already was as I licked his tip.    I took as much of him as I could into my mouth,  moaning when a gagged at fitting his whole length in my mouth.    He groaned at the feeling hot wet saliva around him,  even more so when my tongue swirled around as I bobbed my head.    I changed speed every few seconds,  sending him over the edge and releasing his load into my mouth.   I swallowed the warm liquid and turned around for him,  knowing full well that would be the next thing.

"Such a good girl/boy,  time to reward you."
His lustful voice right next to my ear had got me somuch hotter.     He wrapped a hand around my neck while the other guided his cock to my asshole.   (If you don't like that the  just imagine it's your pussy ladies.  And don't worry there is lubrication.)
He pushed in and grunted whith my loud moan.   "Fuck baby you're so warm and tight."   And with that he started to pound away while also fingering/pumping my pussy/cock.    I threw my head back at the immense pleasure and the light pressure on my throat.   His hands and fingers knew all the right places to hit.    The unholy sounds the came out of my mouth got louder and higher at the knot that built up in my stomach.

"Fuuuuuck I'm gonna.."
"Hold it." 
I did,  feeling all the sensations increase.
I trembled under him as he kept pounding.
"Cum for me baby."
He sped up and added more force as he kept going.    I saw stars as I shook at my heavy release,  my last moan being long and beautiful.   His cum filled me and I collapsed on the bed,  slightly twitching.
He left sweet kisses all over my shoulders, neck, and cheeks as I took a little bit to come down from that high.
"I love you so much Y/n."
I was at the point where I couldn't say anything,  but the look in my eyes told him everything.

🌹🌹🌹

I shot up in  bed and looked around to see I was in my room again,  but my pj's were soaked an I felt high.    Nightmare sat in my desk chair with a knowing smirk on his lips.
"Oh my,   seems like you had quite the dream."   He looked just as sweaty and flushed,  his lips chapped.
My back was also a little sore,  making me realize that all happened in a secluded section of the dream realm.
"So,  guess I get to call you babygirl/babyboy."

AND I OOOOOP

HOLY
enjoy🤣🌹