🖤🧸~ 5 ~🧸🖤

Closed without notice?!
All the Fredbear diner employees watched as Mr. Henry Emily shut the place down,  William Afton nowhere in sight.   He did give us out last paycheck,  so it wasn't from bankruptcy but from the incident.    I loved this place,  it was like being transported into a wonderland.    Maybe another location will pop up at some point.   I gotta find a new job now,  oh fun.   I said my farewells to my ex coworkers and drove back home.

For the whole day I sat in front of my computer,  job hunting.   My fruitless labor had me exhausted,  so I ate a quick dinner and hopped in bed after brushing my teeth.
It took me longer than expected to fall asleep,  but when I did I wished I didn't wake up here tonight.

"Goldie?"
Get sat there motionless and silent.
The room felt suffocating,  not even the animatronics were making a sound.
I slipped off my bed and checked the spots I'm supposed to,  nothing at all.
That is until quick and heavy footsteps ran up to the door.   I turned my flashlight on and instantly regretted it.

A bigger thicker gold and black Fredbear stood in front of me,  paralyzing me.
He was poised to lunge,   so I booked it past him with adrenaline pumping in my veins. He's toying with me.    He could run and catch up to me within the blink of an eye.
His jaws,  teeth,  claws,  and transparent shell were the worst nightmare fuel I've ever seen.

I had been running all over the place with that beast hot on my tail,  I was too exerted to go on.   I collapsed on the bed and looked on in horror as this nightmare got close enough to look over me.
Well,  maybe it'll be a quick and easy death.

The clock struck 6am,  but it still stood there leaning closer with its jaw open wide