🖤🧸~1~🧸🖤

3 days after the incident.

"I'm sorry Ms. L/n,  but he's on life support and only family are allowed to see him."
"Well,  I have his doll and wanted to give it back."

The doctor sighed and said I could wait outside the boy's room for one of his family members.    So there I sat and waited,  until his brother came out in tears.
"Excuse me?  You're his brother right?"
"Yeah,  what do you want?"  He wiped his damp face and slumped his shoulders in guilt.    "I have his Fredbear pluch doll,  I thought I'd give it back."
He looked at the doll in fear and anger.
"Take it,  it creeps me out.  He talked to it like it talked back,   just take it away."
I looked over the bear plush in confusion.
Plenty of kids talk like that with their toys.
Guess he never experienced that.
"Alright then,  I'm sorry about what happened to you and your brother.   I won't bother any longer."   I gazed at him with sympathetic eyes and left the hospital.

Poor family....

It was evening when I got home,  so I set the doll on my bed and did my nightly routine.
When I was finished I found him exactly where I left him.   What was I expecting,  the toy to just dance and sing?   I just need some sleep,  it's been a long week. 

I have no idea when I fell asleep or when I woke up,   but it's definitely not morning.
I was in my room,  but..... It also wasn't my room.    I can't put my finger on it,  but this is yet isn't my bedroom.    I found the Fredbear doll behind me,  sitting and blinking at me.
"You're not my friend,  is he ok?"
I jumped further down the bed,  not expecting a stuffed toy to talk to me.
"I must be dreaming."  I pinched my arm and slapped my cheek,  I didn't feel much of the pain.... But it was vaguely there.
"Please Miss,  you must listen to what I have to say.   This place wasn't meant for you,  nor where you supposed to keep me.   What has happened...has happened,   now you must survive here or else you are equally as dead outside this limbo."
Is it just me or is the room warping?
"Take this and use it wisely,  there are spare batteries in the bedside table drawrs." 

He handed me a flashlight that looked almost exactly like one of mine,   almost.
"Use this to look out the door,  into the closest,  under the bed,  and here on the bed.
Heed my warnings new friend,   what you'll see will change your life.   Bonnie will come first and to the door,   if you hear breathing then close the door.   Let me know if you need assistance,     good luck new friend."