🖤🧸~2~🧸🖤

I hate this already.
Slowly walking towards the door proved to be difficult,  like my fight and flight instincts were discombobulated.   What am I going to see tonight that's making me this scared?
I checked down the hallway outside my room and saw nothing,  then looked In my closet getting the same results.   That's good at least.
I checked the bed and saw a little brown nightmarish bear animatronic,  a yelp escaped my mouth as I shakily shined my light at it.    It was gone now,  but my hands were still shaking.

"What in the world was that!?"
The Fredbear plush just stared at me like this was normal.   "Your natural instincts are kicking in,  that's splendid!   Those are Freddles,  mini Freddies.   Shine your light on them to get rid of them,   there's three of them so beware."   There's three?!
I checked under the bed closet and hallway multiple times,  nothing.   

It was almost 6am when I heard breathing from right at my door.    It's ragged breathing perfectly matched mine,  I couldn't process anything anymore.

"Close the door!"

Hot air fanned across my face right before I pulled the door shut,  scared senseless.
"If you hear breathing at the door be sure to close it quickly,  Bonnie isn't a patient Bunny."   I soon took a glance out the hall to find it empty.

6am hit and muffled applause came from the doll on my bed.
"You made it!   Remember everything you've learned from tonight,  you'll need all the help you can get.  Sadly I can't say you'll wake up fully rested,  you will be quite exhausted."

I shook my head and passed out,  opening my eyes to my alarm blaring.   My bed was soaked from sweat,  so changing the sheets was the first thing I did after my shower.
Is last night going to change my outlook on Fredbear's?   I sure hope not,  imagine being scared of every little thing at your job.   Not gonna happen.   All those horror movies I used to watch is nothing compared to that nightmare abomination.   I'mma need to get into the zone and not pee myself tonight,  because that'd be embarrassing.

Throughout my day of being a waiter I kept glancing at Fredbear and Spring Bonnie,   mascots that have been popular for quite some time.   Strangely the incident was closed and the diner was given the ok to run for a little longer.    I'm not complaining,  but if the animatronics are that dangerous then more precautions need to be put in place.
Anyway that toy was right,  I'm pooped.
Would taking naps take me back to that limbo place?  I kinda wanna find out.

Trying to keep it gender neutral I guess 🤔