🖤🧸~ 8 ~🧸🖤

Comment here if you want the link for the community Discord link

"What is the meaning of this?   Why is this human here and not Michael?"  (Nightmare)

"That's what all of us have been asking ourselves Nightmare."  (Freddy)

"Yeah,  this place isn't even that kid's bedroom."  (Bonnie)

"I feel sorry for them,   they had nothing to do with this."  (Chica)

"Exactly,  and yet you never let her be!"
(Goldie)

"Shhh,  she's waking up. " 
(Cheese *Freddle*)
"Yeah shhh."  (Pepperoni *Freddle*)
"Hushhh."  (Tomato *Freddle*)

My eyes we're greeted with stares from every animatronic present,   including a big robotic Goldie.    Well except for Foxy who was playing with my pirate doll set up,   mini pirate ship and all.

"So yer the scalawag that be stealin me cargo!   It's off tuh the plank with ya!"  (Foxy)

He stopped and turned to me and cackled.
"Sorry bout that lass/lad,  the storyline was gettin good.   I couldn't help meself."  (Foxy)

Goldie saw my confusion and started to explain.   "I'm deepest apologies for disturbing you,   we were having a meeting about where to go from here..... After all we're finally agreeing to this."  (Goldie)  he said as he glared at the other animatronics. Nightmare just growled and walked over to the window,   watching the warped outside world.    "You do remember that Afton put us in this position."  (Freddy)
"Bad man!"  (Cheese)
"Evil!"  (Pepperoni)
"Poopie!"  (Tomato)
"He lost his son and daughter,   though I agree that it doesn't make this right.   But that doesn't mean you can torture innocent minds!"  (Goldie)

"This human is far from innocent." 
(Nightmare)    What does he know?
"While those to fight how about a late night snack?"  (Chica)  Chica asked while taking me down stairs.    I sat on the countertop next to cupcake,  watching as Chica pulled out sandwich cookies.   "So... Why the change in the way you treat me?"
She pulled out a cup and plate to pour milk,  and put cookies on the plate.   "Well,  for the past few nights Freddy Bonnie Foxy and I have been thinking.   All of us agree that since you aren't Michael,  that we can just stop attacking you and maybe become friends."  (Chica)   

The Freddles soon joined in the snack party,  they even introduced themselves.
"Hi hi!  I'm Cheese!"  (Cheese)
"Pepperoni,  that's me!"  (Pepperoni)
"Tomato Tomato!"  (Tomato)
So behind their monstrous looks they are just a bunch of cuties?  
Goldie and Foxy soon came into view and ushered us further away from the stairs.
"Go,  keep her hidden till 6am."   (Goldie)
"Huh?  But why?"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"  (Nightmare)
Well,  there's my answer.
"Nightmare isn't happy that we're letting you off the hook this easily.   Freddy and Bonnie can't hold him off for too long,  so you need to hurry.   I'll try and hold him off for as long as I can.   If he manages to leave the room then do everything you can to get back up there and use what you've learned."
(Goldie)
Nightmare's anger could be heard from where I was standing,  kinda makes me scared. 

"Found you~"
I'm bookin it!   I quickly slid in between Nightmare's legs and ran through multiple rooms with Nightmare close behind.
Before I knew it he grabbed me and prevented me from struggling.
My heart pounds in my chest as I just watched his massive spiked mouth almost cover my head completely,  his hot metallic breath making me sweat.   I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for my end while everyone watched.

Beep beep beep beep.

6am.

My butt hit the floor,  causing me to groan and look around.   They all turned into plushies,  thank the stars.    I tried to stand up but failed.   Why do my legs have to tremble when I'm nowhere near my room?
Slowly but surely I crawl all the way there,  up the stairs and to my bed.
I passed out in seconds.

I ain't gonna deal with that again,  so definitely going to avoid Nightmare.