🖤🧸~ 7 ~🧸🖤

When I woke up it was 7am.   No dream,  no nightmare,  nothing.   I sat up and stared at Goldie sitting next to me,  I wonder if he's ok.   Orientation for working on the Mediocre Melodies is this afternoon,   so it's time for some hype music with breakfast!
Why can work be this awesome?   Honestly thinking about it I really can't remember the last time I had a jam out session.    I think back when Jordan (she or he,  however you like it) and I were dating.   Boy was that a mistake.    Couldn't go a month without looking at someone else's ass,   even said that Gabe had juicy cheeks.    Gabe was flat as concrete back in high school.   If he's juicy that I must be a full on cake!   Lovers these days,  can stay with one person.

I slid down the stair railing and landed easily on my feet,  first time baby!
I turned on my blue tooth speaker and threw on some (f/artist),  jamming out while I made some drop dead delicious cereal.
(F/c)  is the best and my mind can't be changed.    I practically screamed the lyrics as I poured some (coffee/tea/juice) and sat at my table.   My neighbors probably think I'm insane by now,  but I don't care when the best songs are blasting through the speakers.    Man I haven't been I such a good mood since I broke up with Jordan,  this is amazing.    After breakfast I got dressed and watched my favorite show, (f/s/n).
The hype was so worth it.

"It's good to see again Y/n,  let's go over what you'll be doing here."    "Yes sir!  Thank you Mr.  Henry."
He brought me over to the show stage where the animatronics moved around and sang.   "These are the melodies.   Happy Frog,  Nedd Bear,   Pig Patch,  Orville Elephant,  and Mr Hippo.   They should be easy to care for,  and I trust you'll do well."
"Of course,  thank you."   "All you need to do is clean them off every morning before customers are allowed inside."   I nod as I take in the simple task.    "You're welcome to have dinner here,  on the house since it's getting late."   Ooo,  free food.  "I will,  thank you again Mr. Henry."   He gave me a tired smile and walked off,  talking to the staff after giving me a free meal coupon.   I guess they give these out at events.

I will say that the pizza here is way better,  and the atmosphere here is brighter than Fredbear's.    I danced along to the fun songs the melodies sang,   it felt like a much better restaurant than what William Afton was running.   Though Fredbear's will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart.
I didn't care what was gonna happen tonight when I laid down in bed,   I had an amazing day.   So sleep sounded just as awesome.