81. 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

Start from the beginning

He was enjoying her helpless condition.

" Ask me flower," he said, increasing the pace.

Rose moaned, throwing her head back.

" I..uh..did...you...threaten her.." Rose managed to speak.

" It was an order for her to meet me" Donovan entered his thick middle finger inside her wet pussy and she jumped at the intrusion.

" Don... Donovan" she moaned, moving her hips to meet his thrusts.

He smirked.

" Yes flower...ask me," he said, pushing another digit inside her. She whimpered, as he squeezed her bosom gently.

She forgot the alphabet. She didn't even know what to ask.

"I..uhm..ahh...did you ask...her.. my condition...about my condition?" she failed to form a proper sentence. His fingers curling inside her was blurring her sanity.

He increased his pace. Rose threw her head back, moving her hips swiftly.

His fingers hit her G-spot. She felt the knot tightening. She was a moaning mess. He didn't slow down. His fingers moved in and out, at a mad pace.

" Yes..." Donovan said, answering her previous question and also demanding her to cum.

As if her body obeys him, she came hard, moaning his name. He fingered her through the orgasm.

Her body shook at the intensity. It was mind-shattering.

As she breathed heavily, resting her forehead on his broad shoulders, he removed his fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. Her cheeks reddened again, as he licked his thick fingers, and her pussy throbbed in need. It was begging for his warm tongue inside of her.

" Look at the mess you made on your daddy's pants! Dirty girl" Donovan remarked, lifting her and placing her on the desk.

His words seemed to turn her on. She eyed him in need. He smirked seeing her reaction. She looked so red. He knew she liked it.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Pulling his boxers down, he freed the hard monster from his boxers.

Rose gasped at the monster, waiting to devour her.

" Spread your legs flower" Donovan gently commanded, and she complied.

He smirked.

"Dr Carla didn't say anything about you flower," He said, lining his length on her wet pussy.

Rose now realised that 'Yes' was the answer to her previous question. She moaned as he rubbed the head of his dick on her wet entrance.

" I.. Donovan!!" she moaned, clutching onto his shoulders as he entered his dick in one go.

Her eyes rolled in all angles. Her neck arched back.

Donovan grunted feeling home. Whenever he was with her, inside her, in between her, he felt at home.

Her warm tight pussy feels like home for him. His home.

" Hold the desk. Flower" he ordered. He wasn't moving, his eyes hinting at mischief.

Rose placed her hands on the desk, it made her spread her legs even wider. That's what he wanted.

She was looking at him thinking why he wasn't moving.