Chapter Fourteen: A New Start In Suna

Two and a half years Later.

Naruto and his team had finally made their lives better in Suna, Gaara gave each member a home and a job for the group, and he first gave Anko and Kurenai a three-bedroom apartment, while they live together they sleep in separate beds, they also have Minto living with them as Kurenai had adopted her making Minto a member of the Yuhi clan.

Both women were given jobs as teachers at Suna Academy, Hengoku, Tsunade, and Haku finally rejoined with the others a year ago, they've filled the Third Hokage in of Minato and Danzo's plans of using Naruto and Hiruzen had removed Minato as Hokage, Tsunade, and Shizune got jobs at the hospital along with Haku who had been out on missions and only learned to what happened to her step-brother and left Konoha.

Hengoku was given the job being an adviser along with Kankuro and Temari, Hengoku also trains Gaara and Kankuro making them stay in shape on their days off at times, Tenten finally permitted Gaara to open her cafe shop where she has Ino, Sakura, Karin, and Temari helping her out with the cafe, Kala and Minto have joined the academy and hoping to be like their family when they are older.

Hinata had finally moved in with Gaara and he proposed to her three months ago, Hinata was also giving her team to pass on her teachings from Kurenai, Naruto now looked 5'11 tall with a muscular slim frame body and was busy running away from other girls within the village, ever since he had shown up in the village he had gotten a lot of attention which makes his girlfriends pouty and annoyed that other girls are going after their man.

Finally, Karin is promised to have Minto on her team once she graduates, Naruto runs his way to Gaara's office closing the door behind him as the fan girls outside the door are trying to get in and get Naruto for themselves "Hey...Gaara...Need...Me...For...Some...Thing." he said as each word are being said as the door is being thudded on.

Gaara and Hinata both raised their eyebrows at the situation then Gaara cleared his throat and spoke up "Yes Naruto, how would you feel to take on a team." he said as the trio listened carefully at the door but they couldn't hear anything at the door, "I think they're gone." Naruto said as he leaned his ear at the door "Why don't you stick your head out?." Hinata said then she couldn't help but notice Naruto's horrific expression "NOPE!" he said.

After a minute or two Naruto slowly opened the door and peeked through the gap but there were none of his fan girls but three Genin students standing there "Excuse me, sir, Third Kazekage is waiting for us." the little girl said then Naruto opened the door for them and the three walked in "Naruto this is your team, I have assigned you on." Gaara said then he and Hinata started laughing at Naruto's expression his face looked like he had seen a ghost, his body all white and his jaw wide open.

the little Genin known as Sara Koka looked up at Naruto and then pulled a puzzling face her focus was distracted when Hinata tapped her shoulder "Is something the matter Sara?." she asked in her polite tone, "Nothing Hinata sensei, he just looked familiar." she said then she looked at Gaara "Lord Kazekage, who is this man." she asks politely, "Sara Koka, Hoshi Iga, and Kiiro Oda, this is Naruto Yuhi from now on he is your sensei for Team 6." he said but before Naruto could say anything, Sara screamed of happiness.

"Your "Handsome" Naruto, my sisters talk about you a lot." she said with a smile "They're going to be jealous of me." she finished with a happy squeal, Naruto raised an eyebrow at her statement "Wait every one of those girls calls me "Handsome" Naruto?." he said then Sara nodded her head, Naruto facepalm himself "Gaara, when is our first mission," he said hoping his answer would be good news.

"Sorry Naruto, I don't have missions for your team just yet." he said and hid a little smirk "But you do need to train them, but you can pick who you would want as your stand-in," he said, Naruto's jaw dropped but he is happy that he gets to pick "Then I'll pick Temari, she seemed a little bored in the cafe anyway." he said then Gaara nodded "Very well, you're all dismissed," he said as Naruto and his first team left the office then they headed to Tenten's cafe.

Arriving at the cafe called "Happy Ramen" where Tenten's cafe serves lunch meals, ramen meals, and also offers breakfast meals in the morning, the door swung open and the bell chimed letting one of the staff know who walked in, "Hi and welcome to..." Temari paused and then showed a smile on her face "Oh hey Naruto." she said then she looked around and looked confused "Naruto? Who are your new friends?." she said then Naruto explained recent events.

After hearing Naruto out Temari nodded at him and smiled "I'm happy to be your team's second sensei Naruto." she said but then they all heard a rumble at the door, to their horror it was Naruto's fan girls, Naruto looked at his students "Okay we start training tomorrow, at training grounds eight." he said with much sweat coming down his face like a waterfall, his students nodded then Naruto ran for the backdoor to escape his fans.

While Team 6 watches the fan girls chasing Naruto they think they might as well have lunch in the cafe Temari happily takes them to a table and then waits for them to order, Naruto is now running around in alleyways and he snuck into one and quickly plank his back right against a wall, the girls ran passed him and he finally can catch his breath "Phew...Finally some breathing space." he said but then as he turned to walk away two of them stood there with smirks on their faces and their arms crossed "We found you." one of the girls said with a smirk on her face.

The two girls lunged for Naruto but he easily dodged them, he caught them in his arms then gently put them back on their feet "Try and not to do that again." he said with his trademark smile which melted their hearts as they just chase him "Not again.", then he darted away but they are still chasing him but he's happy that it's just two of them and not the whole gang.

Suddenly the three of them ended up on top of Suna's walls "How in Kami's name did we end up here?." Naruto said as he looked around but then he looked to see if the two girls were still chasing him, but he saw them both tripped up and about to fall off the wall, with enough charaka pored into his legs he sped back to them, jumped forward to catch them by their arms "Hold on." Naruto said but all he sees is the girl's horrified faces.

With all his might Naruto pulled up one of the girls catching her breath as she lay on her back, Naruto then pulled up the other girl who leaned on his chest getting her breath "Thank you Naruto." they both said in unison, Naruto smiled at them "What are your names?." he asks with a bit of curiosity in his voice, the first girl sat up then turned herself around "I'm Sori Koka, and this is my sister Haru Koka." she said then Naruto remembered their last name.

"Oh no...You two haven't to be the older sisters of Sara Koka." he said with a hint of wariness in his voice which the girls nodded happily "Welp, I now met all three sisters." he said then Sori sat up getting off Naruto's chest "Um...Naruto, how do you know our sister?" she asked with curiosity in her voice which Naruto happily responded "I'm your sister's team sensei." he said then he sees the happiness in their eyes then their protection kicks in.

"Awesome, that means you know all of us then heh." Haru leaned off Naruto but almost fell off the wall for going back too far but she was lucky that Naruto grabbed her arm "Careful please." he said with a bit of panic in his voice and Haru nodded then a bit of tear formed in her eyes, Sori smirked then she hopped on Naruto's back "Take us back down Naruto, you got more energy than us." she said then Naruto had a frown expression but gives in to his polite side "Sure sure, I'll take you both back down the wall." he said as he adjusts himself and sorted Sori to be on his back properly then he picked up Haru bridle style "Alright you girls ready for a run?." he said which both girls nodded their heads.

Naruto started running along the wall then he jumped off the side of it and landed on the Kazekage Mansion startling Gaara, Hinata, Hengoku, and Kankuro, making them look out the window and saw Naruto jumping from building to building, Sori pointed Naruto in the right direction to their home which is just a few minutes away from Temari's home.

Sori and Haru thanked Naruto for dropping them off at their home, they both managed to sneak a kiss on his cheek before he left and this made Naruto blush "You're welcome ladies." he said now making them blush as he walked off heading home, once Naruto was out of their sights they both thought of a good plan as they'll leave it for the next day since they've been chasing him all day with the other girls.