Chapter Twelve: A Root Anbu Ambush

During night two of their journey back to Konoha, Naruto, and Kiba had been taking turns on the night shift while they took the night shift they got to know each other better, but suddenly they both heard a small branch hitting the ground, Kiba's keen sent has picked up several people nearby "NARUTO!." he yelled then Naruto quickly threw a kunai right behind him killing a root Anbu "EVERYONE GET UP, WE HAVE PARTY GUESTS!." Naruto yelled as a platoon of Root Anbu appeared from the trees coming right at the group but two of them got hit in the chest by a mace whip.

"Anko keep an eye on your students, they aren't ready for Root Anbu!." Hengoku said as he swung his mace whip hitting another Root Anbu in the leg and wounding him, Tsunade activated her Hundred Seal and started beating up some of the Anbu that went straight for her only for them to end up dead.

Kurenai was a little rusty and managed to kill a few of them, the remaining three were rushing toward Naruto as their orders were to take out and retrieve or kill Naruto, once they thew their kunai at Naruto, he easily dodged them and started fighting back but then reinforcements showed up the minute Naruto killed one of the Roots.

One of the Root managed to slice Naruto's back causing him pain as he screamed at the top of his lungs getting everyone's attention, this caused Tenten and Sakura both to widen their eyes and their jaws hung open as they both rushed to aid Naruto but only get some Root in the way.

"Take this monster back to our Master Danzo!." Commander Root Anbu said as he put Naruto over the shoulder of one of the other Anbu, Hengoku couldn't believe his ears as he used his mace whip to wrap around the commander's neck and yank him toward Hengoku and he caught him by the commander's chest "What did you just say." Hengoku said with his voice almost sounding demonic-like.

"You don't have the right to question me." the commander said but then Sakura grabbed the commander by his caller then slammed him into a tree with his back hitting it, "Sakura, get any information you can," Hengoku said and Sakura simply nodded while Hengoku and the rest chased down the remaining Root Anbu, Kurenai stayed behind and wanting to get information about her son too.

As soon the others left even Tenten left to get back their Naruto, Sakura threw a few kunai hitting the commander in the shoulders and pinning him to the tree, "Better start talking, I don't know how long I can hold back my student." Kurenai said as she crossed her arms and Sakura picked up a half-broken spear that belonged to Tenten, "You'll never get anything out of me." he said smirking under his mask but then he felt a sudden pain and felt blood coming from him as she screaming at the top of his lungs.

While the commander wouldn't say anything Sakura did the unthinkable and stabbed the spear downwards and it went through the commander's cock and balls, with a turn to the left and then the right Sakura ripped the spear out of his privates but his parts went with the spear "Start talking or it's more of your parts." she said with a demonic-like and threatening voice.

Kurenai now regrets not going with the others as she bolted behind a tree and puked up what she had for dinner "Sakura, I shall remain behind this tree." she said as her face was very green, Sakura then found a battleaxe that also belonged to Tenten "Better start talking." she said as she slowly walked toward to the commander who is crawling away but doesn't get far.

Sakura stomped on the commander's back making him stay where he was "Start giving us information or face death." she said her eyes looking like they were glowing red at night "Alright alright, Danzo wants Naruto to be his weapon and puppet." he said but then he just stopped moving, Sakura didn't like the answer they've gotten and she slammed the axe into the commander's head.

"I am not coming out Sakura, you come to me," Kurenai said and she didn't want to see the mess that Sakura left behind, once Sakura went over to her they both rushed to the others hoping they had any luck getting Naruto back, meanwhile Hengoku and the others have reached to the remaining Root Anbu and taking them out but they noticed Naruto is hardly moving.