Chapter Thirteen: Journey to Sunagakure

Five Hours Later.

Everyone met at the main gates once more but they were waiting for Hengoku as he would update them on their recent events, Hengoku finally arrived about ten minutes later "Okay here's the latest, Kushina is temporarily being Hokage and the council members were doing unexpected activities behind everyone's back." he said then he looked at Sakura who looked worried if her parents weren't part of that "Don't worry Sakura, I checked your parent's activities, and they weren't part of it nor did they know about it." this news lifted her heart knowing her parents were true to every word.

Hengoku let the others know that he and Tsunade would be joining them in Suna once the hospital was sorted and Hiruzen was back to full health but he wasn't happy with Danzo and Minato's actions, the group was about to go until Hengoku cleared his throat "There is one more thing." he said getting their attention "You can come out now Minto." he said as Minto had chosen to be with Naruto with Kushina's approval, "I promise I'll look after her Great-Uncle." Naruto said then he offered his hand out to Minto which she happily grabbed and walked with the others on their three-day journey.

Two Days Later, Second Night.

Naruto cooked for everyone but he hadn't had anything for two days now, he always cared for others but himself, he sat in between Tenten and Sakura as they both leaned on Naruto and rested their heads on his shoulders, "Hey, Naruto." Tenten said getting his attention since Sakura had passed out "What is it Tenten?." he said looking at her with a confused look, "I was thinking of opening up a cafe shop." she said surprising Naruto "A cafe shop? What happened to your weapon shop dream." he said wondering why she changed her mind.

"Oh that dream was for Konoha, this is our new life so a new fresh start and a new dream." she said as she leaned to his cheek and kissed it "Let's go to bed Naruto it's late." she said as she takes her turn to finally pick up a woman in her arms, "Whoa...Where did this strength come from," he said being confused about her super strength, Tenten giggled then looked at Naruto "No questions tonight Naruto, we are all tired and you know it," she said as she takes herself and Sakura to bed followed by Naruto.

Kurenai and Anko have been taking the last night watch before making their way to Suna "They will make a great family, don't you think so Anko." Kurenai said as she smiled at how wonderful she gave Naruto, "I agree, although there's still this Temari girl, they would need a bigger place in Suna." she said thinking of what would happen when they reached Suna.

The next morning everyone had packed up to make their final trip to Sunagakure, before Naruto could put on his backpack Minto jumped on his back "Good morning Big Brother." she said clinging onto him with a smile on her face, "Ow...Please be careful Minto, I'm still healing." he said and Minto nodded "Sorry, just excited." she said she nuzzled her cheek against his back.

The group finally gets ongoing and while walking for the final stretch of the journey, Sakura and Tenten are a little annoyed that Minto is hogging Naruto for herself, Minto though would notice this and playfully sticks her tongue out to them just teasing them for a bit of fun.

Three Hours Later.

"Big brother are we there yet?." Minto said annoying Naruto with the same joke for three hours, Kurenai came up next to them and picked up Minto into her arms "Now come on Minto, you're annoying your brother." she said being the motherly figure that she is, Kurenai kept Minto in her arms then suddenly Sakura and Tenten both rushed for Naruto's arms and kept him to themselves, they both would look back at Minto and playfully stick their tongue out to her.

The group came into sight of Suna's main gates where the guards asked them what is their purpose for coming to their village, Anko came up to them and told them of their situation from retrieving the Senju Clan up to their recent events three days ago, another Suna shinobi came up to the gates but this one screech at the sight of Naruto, Sakura, and Tenten.