Chapter Six: Chunin Exams IV, Exams Final Chapter

Three Days Later.

The day of the final stage of the Chunin Exams finally arrived everyone had worked hard to see who was stronger than the other, and as soon as everyone finally found their seats Hiruzen stood up from his chair and welcomed everyone to the Chunin Exams arena.

Hiruzen had explained the rules to every genin that was taking part in the finals, he made sure that the rule of no killing was final, and then the big screen started flipping through the images then finally stopped on Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akado.

All of the genin left the arena while Sasuke and Yoroi waited for the arena to be cleared, a couple of minutes later once the arena had been cleared Sasuke and Yoroi got ready to fight for the first round.

Sasuke got too cocky thinking his training with Kakashi would be enough to make him top genin, the round started and Yoroi charged at him but Sasuke dodged in time then he spin around to turn to kick at Yoroi's head but he grabbed Sasuke's leg then he swings him over his head and smacked Sasuke on his back.

Sasuke quickly used his Fire Ball Jutsu and it hit Yoroi point blank knocking him down to the ground, Sasuke then jumped into the air only to fire another Fire Ball Jutsu hitting Yoroi again and taking him out making Sasuke the winner of the first round, as Sasuke wanted to get to the finals as quickly as possible.

The big screen now started selecting the next genin for round two, the screen stopped on Karin Uzumaki vs. Naruko Uzumaki then the two girls looked straight into each other eyes as they made their way down to the grounds, Karin cracked her knuckles while Naruko was just unfazed as she gets into her fighting stance waiting for the referee to start and once he did Karin just jumped into the air then she fronts flip towards Naruko making her confused.

Karin fired up her own Phoenix Punch but Naruko dodged it only to get hit in the face by a rock from the ground "Ow." she said as she collected herself and rubbed her cheek, Naruko ran up to Karin readying her Rasengan, both Karin, and Naruko feel like they are both equal in this as they both want to end this as quickly as possible.

Naruko tried to hit Karin with her Rasengan but Karin dodged to the side and then she back kicked Naruko "AH!" she yelled, but then she quickly collected herself and punched Karin in her left leg breaking the shin bone "AHHHHH" Karin screamed in pain falling to the ground and hugging her shin.

Naruko smiled evilly then she tried to stomp on Karin but she rolled out of the way and tried to get back on her feet but she could hardly stand with tears streaming down her face from the pain, Naruko charged up another Rasengan then charged at Karin but then Karin summoned a few Shadow Clones to slow her down while the real Karin found a couple of solid sticks and places them on her left shin and she used strings to keep the sticks there.

Naruko just took down the last Shadow Clone out of the five clones, before Naruko could take a look at Karin all she saw was a roaring Phoenix Punch coming right at her, Naruko couldn't dodge in time and took the hit getting knocked down.

The referee went up to Naruko and checked on her pulse and she was still breathing but out cold from that punch, the referee went over to Karin and raised her arm in the air declaring her the winner of round two, Kurenai rushed to Karin's side the moment she passes out "Karin?." she asked softly and wariness in her voice, Karin slightly open her eyes and looked at her adoptive mother "Hope I've made you proud...mother." she said before drifted off to sleep.

"I've already been proud of you," she said with happiness and wariness, Kurenai gently picked up Karin and took her to the hospital herself, while the medics tended to Naruko and took her to the hospital, soon as the arena was cleared the big screen started flicking through the images again.