Chapter 21

Hello Kittens
I hope you guys are doing well.
I just wanted to write fast since someone was very impatient. She was so restless I couldn't concentrate on my day.
I'm speaking of our Heroine here. Liliana.
So, I wrote this chapter while I was at work today.
Hope you guys enjoy.

*

***************************************************************

Liliana

I scrub the mattress roughly.
I don't want to see the sight of it. Past crawls in, bile rising in the throat. My blood coats my hands diluting with water.
Deep in my bones, I knew this day would come and I comprehended he wouldn't show me mercy.

Tears don't stop. I shouldn't cry. I swipe the back of my hand aggressively at the tears running down my cheeks. I look in the mirror and a scream rips out from me. Dominic is standing in the doorway looking kin a ghost wrapped in a towel.

"You haven't ruined me enough?" My voice is raw. Frigid.

His eyes snap at me from the mattress locking with my reflection. There's darkness swirling in those blue orbs malice brewing on the surface.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He doesn't break eye contact, his voice is hoarse as if he's fighting with the devil inside him for his deeds.

"What would have changed? You wanted vengeance."

"You were a virgin dammit," he's furious. He bridges the space between us in two long strides whirling me so that I face him caging me between his bare body and the counter. His palms lay flat on the counter on either side of my hip as he levels with my gaze.

"That bodyguard at your Grandma's, he was your lover." He says with conviction yet his eyes betray him. He has doubts.

"No. You are wrong."

"Because of your lies!!" He whacks his palm on the counter.

My blood sizzles.
"I've never told you any lies. You assumed whatever you deem fit." I growled.

"I've never..." His eyes roam my face. He gulps shaking his head and closing his eyes. His face morphs into pain and he rests his head on my shoulder breathing harshly.

"Never taken a virgin before," I whisper his incomplete sentence in his ears. "Congratulations on breaking the record. Shall we pop the champagne to celebrate?"

He lifts his head gawking at me "Is this a joke to you? I fucking" he closes his mouth then opens again and closes again.

"You what?"
His breathing is harsh.

"I raped you," He whispers.

"I shouldn't have done that," He mumbles searching for my face.

"Do you even know what rape is? It's when you don't give consent."
"You didn't. I took."
"You fulfilled my plea when I said not to take me from the back."
"You were not ready. I should've checked first."
"You were angry. You wanted to punish me. Remember?"
He laughs rancor layering his voice.

"You are defending me?"
"I'm not. I won't label my first experience as rape. Yes, you were violent. Brutal. Merciless. Yet, you listened to me." 

He steps back and paces the bathroom. His nostrils flaring. His body is taut from the tension. He halts facing me with accusing eyes.

"Was this your plan? You wanted me to feel the guilt. Didn't you? You wanted me to grieve over my actions. I wanted to take you from the back. But you," he jabs his forefinger in my chest crowding my space  "You pleaded not to. Why? So that I couldn't forget how your face morphed into agony or how your cries turned into whimpers when I ripped you off from your innocence? How can you not feel anything?" He growled?