Cramps 2.0

Guess who got their periods?
🙂✋🏻

Guess who's pelvic floor is at the verge of breaking?
🙂✋🏻

Guess who's missing random people right now because all they want is warm cuddles?
🙂✋🏻

So here's another fluffy part of the previous chapter cz why not.

Jungkook pov

After getting Taehyung's medicines, we left the hospital and drove back.

"Which one shall I get for you?" I asked my now happy yet tired husband who was admiring the yellow flowers on the roadside trees, too busy to listen to my words. The injection had visible effects in under 10 minutes, subsiding his painful cramps.

A little whine left his lips when the trees went out of his site as I pulled over in front of a convenience store.

"Tae-ah~ tell me which pads do you want?" I asked again, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Why? I'll have to see which one they have. Let's go inside" Taehyung said, turning his body to open the car door when I grabbed his hand.

"You should stay back here, Tae. Your body is still weak. I'll get the things for you" I suggested, looking at his pale face and dark bags under his eyes.

"I'm okay, Kook. You don't need to worry. It's a matter of 5 minutes, plus I'll get some snacks for us" he grinned cheekily, hoping out of the car and groaning at the dull pains he had all over his body.

But that wasn't enough to stop the boy.

"He never listens to me.." I muttered under my breath and got out of the car. With that, we walked into the store.

"Just lemme know if there's any pain. Don't force your body to move around too much" I said with a smile, holding hands with Taehyung.

"I know, I know. Now, let's go get some sanitary pads first."

Half an hour went by as we returned to the car. If I wouldn't have coaxed him constantly, Taehyung was ready to shop for another hour.

"We got so many snacks, Kookie!" he chirped, showing his wide boxy smile as I kept the polybags in boot space.

"Look, how happy you are now, yeah? I bet my cooking skills will make you merrier" I pecked his cheek as he hopped back into the car.

When I started walking towards the car door, I stopped to see the same yellow flowers across the road that Taehyung was looking at earlier.

I sprinted across the road to get a couple of them to cheer him up further. Well, I loved spoiling him.

"What took you so much time, Kookie!?" he whined, his mind almost diverted to the playlist he was selecting for the rest of the drive.

"Have a look at it yourself."

"What Kook-" he shifted his gaze towards the flowers in my hands and at that very moment, he looked at my smiling face with widened eyes.

I expected another happy squeal, but he did the exact opposite. His face crinkled, ready to shed some tears. Immediately, I sat on my seat and closed the door, caressing his cheeks as I asked, "Hey, what happened? Is there another wave of pain?"

"You brought these for me" he mumbled softly as a tear rolled down his face.

"Thankyou Koo. I didn't know you were this observant" he quivered, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me into a tight hug.