No Wan' Needles! (Jungkook Littlespace Sickfic)

Requested by shookookie_mybias

Caregiver: Taehyung(20)
Little: Jungkook(15)
Little age: 4

<Taehyung pov>

"Jungkook, I'm going to the nearby medical store to buy your medicines. I'll be back soon."

"Okay hyung..."

It was already 6 in the evening. Jungkook was completely fine in the morning. He had a beef hamburger in the afternoon after which he started feeling pain and discomfort in his stomach. I called up his doctor and he told me that it was because of gas. He texted me a couple of medicines for him, telling me that he pain would be relieved in an hour.

Usually, sickness and pain trigger Jungkook's littlespace but thankfully he hadn't slipped yet. That was a relief for me because it's always very difficult to handle him when he's sick and slips into littlespace.

<Time skip>
<Bedroom>

"Here, take these pills. It will most probably relieve the pain in a hour" I handed over the medicines and a glass of water to him.

"Yeah, thanks hyung" he said.

"Is it still hurting a lot?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"Umm...N-no..." he said nervously.

"You can't hide your pain from me, Jungkook. I know it's hurting a lot. Just try to sleep for sometime. I'll wake you up before dinner time, okay?"

He hummed and lied down on the bed, covering his face with the blanket. I switched off the lights and went to the kitchen to prepare some soup for him.

<Time skip>
<9 pm>
<Taehyung pov>

I had already prepared the dinner. I peeked into Jungkook's room an hour ago to check if he had waken up. As he was sleeping peacefully, so I decided to wake him up afterwards. I was watching TV in the lobby area when I saw Jungkook coming out of his room, clenching his stomach tightly. I ran in his direction and wrapped my left arm around his waist to help him walk.

"Jungkook! What's wrong?"

"D-daddy... T-tummy h-huwts" he cried.
He had slipped into littlespace.

"Oh bubs, just sit here. Let me call up your doctor."

"N-NO!" he screamed, grabbing my hand and shook his head.

"Honeybun, don't worry. He'll just give you medicines to make your ouchie go away, okay?" I cooed. He freed my hand and lowered his head.

I called up the doctor and he told me to bring him to the clinic. I grabbed the car keys and drove straight to the clinic.

<Clinic>

There were a very few patients in the clinic. We were waiting for our call in the waiting area. Jungkook was sitting beside me, hiding his face in my chest and wrapping his arms around me. I was caressing his shoulder, assuring him that everything was alright.

"Jeon Jungkook!" the nurse called out his name.
I broke the hug and held his hand in mine. I walked inside the doctor's cabin with Jungkook hiding behind me, trying not to look anywhere.

"Hello doctor."

"Hello Taehyung. Please take a seat" the doctor said and smiled. Then he looked at his little patient who was too scared to even look at the doctor.

"Is he a little?"

"Yeah... He's a bit scared of doctors when he slips into the littlespace" I explained, trying to push Jungkook forward but he kept hiding behind me.