No Wann' Needles (2.0)! (Taehyung Littlespace Sickfic)

Requested by taejoonie16

Caregiver: Jungkook (21)
Little: Taehyung(17)
Little age: 3

<Home>
<Jungkook pov>
7 pm

"TAE DUNN' WANN' GO!" Taehyung screamed from the washroom.

"Bubba~ Daddy's gonna be there with you. Don't you want those yum-yum caramel lollipops? " I asked in an excited tone, knocking the door every now and again.

"But he gif tae big booboo" he cried.

"Ooo! You know there was a lizard in the washroom when I-" before I could finish my sentence, Taehyung bashed out of the washroom and hugged me tightly.

"Is everything okay bun?" I asked, patting his back.

"C-colcoach" he stuttered, pointing towards the washroom. Breaking the hug, I went inside to see a cockroach near the basin. I took out an insect killer spray from washroom cabinet and killed the roach.

"Baby I've killed the roach. Don't be scared now" I said, coming out of the washroom. He was still crying, covering his face with thin hands. Removing his hands, I wiped off his tears.

"Dunn' wann' go....." he mumbled, looking down at his feet.

"I know you are scared but daddy's gonna be with you hun. Doctor uncle isn't going to give you injections every day from tomorrow onwards. And most importantly, don't you want to play football with your friends again?" I asked, knowing that he badly wanted to step on the football ground. He hummed through his tears.

During a routine checkup, we got to know that Taehyung was suffering from pernicious anaemia. Though he used to feel very tired lately, but he never paid attention towards it. Because of the severity, doctor had to prescribe B12 injections for a whole week followed by a shot every alternate day for 3 more weeks. Taehyung was always scared of needles and his littlespace used to make it even worse. During first 3 days, we were successfully able to handle him with lollipops but after that, the pain overrode the excitement for rewards.

I somehow managed to get him into the car. Throughout the journey, Taehyung didn't say anything. He kept looking outside blankly, barely paying attention towards his favourite songs playing on the radio. The recollection of long needles was already making him numb.

<Time skip>
<Clinic>

"Good evening doctor" I greeted Dr. Song while entering his cabin with Taehyung. He was hiding behind me, squeezing my hand as if his life depended on it.

[I fOrGoT tO aDd ThIs PiC
This is Dr. SoNg😌]

"Hello! Please be seated on the examination table" he stood up from his chair and smiled at us

"Hello! Please be seated on the examination table" he stood up from his chair and smiled at us. Sitting on the table with Taehyung, I wrapped my arm around his back and rubbed his shoulder to calm him down. He had no courage to look up at anyone.