Taewook And Jungwan (18+)

This is NOT a bts ff
Warning: mentions of blood.

Genre: Psychological Horror (BXB)
Read at your own risk!

In the middle of the night, Taewook sits on the floor near his bedside table. Under the dim yellow light of a rusty brown lamp, he opens his diary and starts scribbling a long note.

Dear Jungwan
Since when have you become so stubborn? Tsk... Wan... I made you your favourite marble cupcakes two days ago. You must have seen them in the fridge. It's kinda surprising that the plate is still untouched. Hmm... I wonder how angry can you be with me!

I remember you saying, "You are the most endearing and desirable boy I've ever seen." And every single time, I'd purse my lips to stop smiling at your lustful glance. Then I'd look away to hide the flushed cheeks of mine, in response to which you'd kiss me like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm being impatient. I can wait no longer to feel your fingertips tracing my sensitive spine, arching more and more with every warm touch of yours. I love the way you demarcate your boundaries on the land you already own, with purple spots of pure affection.

"I'll be gentle" you say before proceeding to wreck this keyhole with just the perfect key of yours. Pecking my pounding chest till pleasure overrides the pain can never fail to work on me, indeed.

Wan.. I really miss you..

Your voice, as deep as your sea green eyes, rings in my ears every now and again. I come running into our room with a hope to talk to you, to apologise for whatever happened that night.. But you... You just lie on the bed, unbothered by my presence. Ceiling appeals you a lot nowadays, isn't it?

I can't stand seeing you like this. I know that the things turned really ugly that night but... I promise, I'll make it alright.

Goodnight babe
Love you

With that, he closes his diary. After switching off the lamp, he stands up and lies on the bed beside Jungwan.

Turning to his side, he mumbles, "Close your eyes, wan. It's time to sleep. Here, let me help you."

He shuts his stiffened eyelids with his palm to stop him from staring at the ceiling. Then he carefully tilts his head towards his side and studies every inch of his face, lovingly.

Pulling up the blood soaked blanket over his husband's shoulder, he covers himself partially with the same. He snuggles into his bloodied neck, unbothered by the slit throat.

Though the butcher knifes piercing through Jungwan's stomach weren't letting the blanket cover his cold and Taewook's warm body properly, but any of them hardly cared about it.

Arguments, fights, dried blood or the suffocating smell, nothing can keep Taewook from loving his husband.

"Sleep well babe.." he whispers under his breath, before closing his eyes.

_____________

I just wanted to write something so yeah, here it is!
It's quite new for me. I hope you enjoyed it
Take care
Borahae💜~