40~ Arvi rock Veersha shock

Odhu teri kaya,
Solah sringaar main saja lu......
Sangam ki ye raina,
Isme tyohaar main mana lu.....
Khusboo teri chu ke,
Kastoori main ho jau.....

Kitni fiki thi main,
Sindoori ho jau.....

Sur se zara behki hui,
Meri duniye thi badi besuri,
Sur me tere dhalne lagi,
Bani re piya main bani baansuri....

__________☜☆☞___________

Shrisha looked around the place they've arrived after one hour drive. There is a small house which Veer chose to ignore and straight walked inside the place which is covered with tress, grass, flowers and more natural things like this.

There is pond with rocks around its edges. Few fireflies are flying around. She can say that it is the most beautiful place she has ever seen . Smile appeared on her lips and she took her hand out of Veer's grip then walked toward the pond and sat down on the ground near to it.

Veer too came and took a sear beside her.

" This was my father's favorite place."

He spoke and she moved her gaze at him who is smiling with hint of sadness in eyes. Perhaps, he is missing his father.

" He used to come here every year twice with maa and after our birth he used to take us too. That small house, it has been designed by him. He loved to stay there."

Shrisha smiled and grabbed his hands.

" How you father was like."

Soft chuckle left from Veer's mouth and he said.

" Just like bhai, so playful and lovely."

He took a deep breath and murmured.

" I miss him."

His tone came out low yet sorrow filled. His gaze move down to their intertwine hands and he felt Shrisha putting her head against his shoulder.

" I am sure you do. I miss my mother too."

" How your mother was like."

Veer asked.

" I get to live with her just for 5 or some years but those 5 years were golden. She died cause of brain cancer and went to the home of god. I didn't get to live those years again till you came in my life."

She moved her head away from his shoulder and smiled at him.

" Aapni hamari zindagi khushiyo se bhar di. Hume Jiji, bhaiya, maa, dadi sab mile aapki vajah se. Hamare dil mein aise dastak di aapne ki kisi ne kabhi na di ho. Hume to pta hi nahi tha ki hum bhi khush reh sakte hai par aapne hume galat saabit kara. Muskurana bhi humne aapse hi sikha hai. Jitna kahe aapke baare mein, utna kam hai. Ab to pehli aur aakhiri iccha aapki baahon mein hi rehne ki hai."

( You filled my life with happiness. I got a family cause of you. You knocked in my heart the way nobody every did. I didn't know that I deserve to be happy or not but you proved me wrong. I learned to smile cause of you. The much I say, it is less. Now my only and last wish is to stay in your embrace.)

He palmed her cheeks then kissed her forehead. Both lay down on the ground and looked up to sky. Both stayed silent for some minutes as this very silence is what they want right now. Shrisha moved her gaze at Veer, getting enough of sky staring as her husband's view is what she love the most.

His eyes are closed but he could feel her stare on him.

Shrisha blinked before looking at his lips which is parted a little. All of a sudden she recalled the way he kisses her and make her feel butterflies in stomach. She wonder if he feels ticklish inside his stomach just like her so she did the first thing that came into her mind..