14~ Shrisha's birthday & Raksha bandhan

Main sur ke jaisi hu,
tu shabd jaisa hai,
geet banenge re milke hum...

Aadhi yaha main hu,
Aadha vaha tu hai,
tukde hai do kaise dil ke hum....

Tu thi kahi, main tha kahi...
Tu kahi thi main kahi tha,
Aa rahe hai paas hum,
Vaqt ne jisko likha hai,
vo naya itehaas hum...

Main teri hi roshni mein saans lu Saajan.......

__________☜☆☞___________

Shrisha furrowed her eyebrows when all of a sudden, lights of her room turned off.

" What happened to Light?"

She asked to herself but got reply from Veer who is standing near the window and looking outside.

" Will soon come."

The thing is, he came late from office and ask her to bring some food for him. She was just going when light thought to play a little. Shrisha sighed and was about to walk forward but before she could, room of her door open itself from outside and she flinched when-

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHRI."

There stood all the family members with cake in the hands of Aarushi. Veer turn around and smiled. It was all his plan with his family to keep her up till midnight. Shrisha is looking too stunned to speak. Light came too. 

" Now cut the cake bhabhi, My mouth is watering."

Nandini said and everybody laughed except Shrisha who finding this moment so new. She looked beside her when Aryaa came and squeezed her shoulders a little. Her eyes turned glossy as soon as smile formed against her lips. She moved her eyes toward the family member, her family who are celebrating her birthday. She is 21 now and blessed to celebrate it with these people. 

Few minutes later, Shrisha blowed the candle then cut the cake. She first forward the bite toward Sudha's mouth then Shankar's. Just like this she made everyone eat the cake except Veer who is still standing behind them and staring at his wife so lovingly with small smile on lips. This was the reason he wanted to do something on her birthday, he want to see her happy.

" Veer come."

Devika called him and he stood there for some good seconds then walked forward and stood near Shrisha who raised her hand to feed him the piece of cake. Aryaa stare at the couple while thinking something but her chain of thoughts break down when Viraaj bumped his shoulder against her, not too harshly.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrows but he just pouted his lips a little, gesturing her for a kiss. She sighed then walked away from him after giving him side eye. He chuckled but fake coughed when his chachu gave him teasing look.

Goosebumps appeared on Shrisha's skin when Veer's tongue touched her finger slightly while having the bite of cake and she hurriedly moved her hand down. Once again, she said thankyou to everybody with timid tone and they all departed to their room as they have to celebrate a festival in morning.
.
.
.
.

Raksha Bandhan, On this day, sisters of all ages tie a tamulet called the rakhi around the wrists of their brothers. They symbolically protect them, receive a gift in return, and traditionally invest the brothers with a share of the responsibility of their potential care.

There are various legends associated with this festival, and these narrate how the practice of tying the sacred thread came into being. An interesting incident that happened during the times of the Pandavas explains the significance and history of Rakhi.