28~ A family vacation.

dekho naa kaisee ijaazat milee hai,
ek-duusare mein,
hifaazat milee hai

jeene kee saaree zarurat milee hai
ye jo bhee hai jesaa hai,
yoon hee hamesha,
hamesha rahe jis tarah......

shaam-o-subah too mera,
tere binaa kya mera.....
do jism jaan ek hai,
naa hona kabhi too juda

Teri meri kahani,
Hai baarishon ka paani....
Ban ke jo ishq barse,
Teri meri kahani.....

__________☜☆☞___________

Veer spread his arms for Shrisha who is running toward his direction. Both Viraaj and Aryaa smiled as soon as she hugged Veer tightly and cried against his chest.

" Le chaliye hume, Le chaliye hume yaha se."

( Take me, Take me away from here.)

She mumbled against his chest and Veer kissed her head, back hugging her.

" Haaye! kitne pyare hai ye dono. Kyu alag karna chahte hai aap log unhe."

( Look! how cute they are. Why do you all want to separate them.)

Viraaj said and his guards chuckled too along with Aryaa who is enjoying whatever her husband is uttering. Veer broke the hug, wiped her tears then intertwine his fingers with her. Shrisha stood beside him.

" Hamari biwi kisi ki amanat nahi hai."

( My Wife is not anybody's property.)

He said while staring straight at Charan for few seconds. Veer glance at each and every person one by one then turn around to leave with his wife and brother. But as soon as they reached near Aryaa, they all heard.

" Ek minute-"

It was Vijay. They turn toward them and Vijay started to speak.

" We don't have enmity with Pratap's neither we had before. Being polite, I am saying last time to leave that girl to us. You have no relation with he-"

" HAMARI PATNI HAIN YEH."

( SHE IS MY WIFE.)

Veer interrupted before Vijay could complete his sentence. His voice came out loud that both Aryaa and Shrisha flinched, whereas Viraaj is looking proud.

Shrisha's brother laughed.

" Wife? Do you remember how you married her? And her own family was not present in her marriage? What kind of marriage was that? How can she be your wife? did you have any pre-wedding ritual? bas maang mein sindoor or gale mein mangalsutra dalne se shaadi nahi ho jaati."

( Only nuptial chain and vermillion cannot complete the marriage.)

This time, Aryaa moved forward to say something and Shrisha looked at her.

" And why do you think you are her family? According to me, no brother would like to throw his sister to a dirty place. No mother can beat her daughter without any reason. No family can harass their daughter."

She took a few seconds pause then continue after chuckling sarcastically. 

 " Strangers are better than you people. Fortunately for you all, We are leaving quietly because you all deserves to rot in jail on the bases of crime you guys have committed."

 As soon as Aryaa completed, Shrisha's mother came toward her after saying.

" Hume kanoon sikhaogi tum-"