3~ Shrisha-Veer tying knot

Aapki Manzil hu main,
Meri Manzil aap hain....
Aapki Manzil hu main,
Meri Manzil aap hain.....
Kyu main toofaa se daru,
Mera Saahil aap hain....
Koi toofano se kehde,
Mil gaya saahil mujhe....

__________☜☆☞__________

" W...will you live with us?"

Devika asked and Shrisha thinned her eyebrows but widen her eyes hearing her next word.

" As our daughter in law?"

In the very next second, everyone heard.

" No way!"

It was Veer.

" Then you tell me, where will she go. Everyone freaking know about this stunt of yours."

Devika literally yelled at him.

" We can sort it out, Maa. How can I marry her."

Veer said making Shrisha to glance at him but she soon move her eyes away from him as soon as Veer's eyes stop at her.

" Devika is right, Veer. You saved the girl, very well! But you chose such way that only leads to this solution. You married her and Marriage is not a joke."

Sudha said sternly at last. Veer looked at her unbelievably.

" I cannot marry her."

He said and Viraaj was first to ask.

" Why."

" Because-"

Veer stopped talking as soon as his eyes caught Aryaa's view.

" I just can't."

He said with low tone.

" Then where will she go. Her parents are not accepting her. She does not anyone apart from them."

Shankar asked to Veer.

" And what about that thread around her neck which you tied as mangalsutra and that blood on her head which you used as Sindoor."

Devika asked, leaving her son tongue tied. Aryaa's heart beat stopped for a second, thinking about his marriage. Can she do something? No. She has lost her right on him. He is nothing but brother in law of her. She is married to Viraaj.

" You are going to marry her. End of discussion. Marriage will happen today itself. Start the preparation and call the family priest."

Shankar declared then walked away from.

" Come with me."

Devika said to Shrisha and took her away from there. One by one, everyone left leaving Viraaj, Aryaa and Veer alone.

" I want to have conversation with you. Come with me."

Viraaj said to his brother and went to the direction of his personal office room.

Aryaa sighed, if only Veer had come that day then perhaps situation must be different. She would have been his wife, not Viraaj's.

It was the time, just a month ago when she went to Manali with her friends for 10 days trip and there she met Veer who came there for his business purpose. Those days were nothing but beautiful days of her life. They fell in love and Veer confessed too but at the last day. He said he want to marry her but Aryaa told him that her father is strict and he had to talk to him. Aryaa didn't know his full name.

When she left Manali, she told her parents everything and called Veer in morning but he didn't show up whole day. Neither, he picked up her call. She was left heartbroken, she was angry with him. He didn't show up in pre-wedding rituals. She did hear about him but not having enough information about Veer, she though that Veer Pratap Singh is someone else, not her Veer.