38~ Some precious moments

Hum saath ek duje ke,
Saya banke rahenge.....
Duniye ko ho,
Ya dil ki,
Har baazi hum jeet lenge.....

Aaye jaaye koi mausam,
Yuhi milke rahe hum,
Toote na ye silsila....

Lafzon ka ye rishta nahi,
Lamho ka ye rishta nahi,
Sadiyon ka ye hai vaasta,
Hai rooh ka raabta.....

__________☜☆☞__________

Veer ruffled his hair after exiting his room. He woke up just few minutes ago. Sudden cut of electricity made him to go out of the room to check.

He hissed when his head bumped with someone.

" Gosh!"

He heard Viraaj's voice which held same pain like him cause of head bumping. Unable to see him, he tried to ask.

" Bhai?"

" oh its you, how the electricity got cut off suddenly?"

Viraaj asked.

" Don't know. Oh- I forgot my phone, Let me bring it."

Even Viraaj forgot his device in room. When Veer took two step away from Viraaj, his feet stopped in midway and Viraaj's breath hitched and they thinned their eyebrows after hearing sound of anklets in this pitch dark surrounding.

Although both of them like anklet's sound of their wives, but at this time this sound sounds very scary, well surely for Viraaj. He suddenly recalled all the horror movies he has watched. While, Veer is still. He ain't afraid right now.

" Rani-sa."

Viraaj's voice echoed in the silence.

" They are not here. I saw Shrisha's message before leaving the room and she informed that she is going out with her Jiji."

Veer informed Viraaj who later hummed as response.

" Let me check electricity first."

Veer said and took a step down from stairs but Viraaj held his arm hurriedly.

" Let me come too."

Veer chuckled.

" Darpok bhai!"

Viraaj tried to snap back but stayed silent, knowing that Veer can leave him alone to take revenge.

They reached downstairs and before they could take another step, a cold wave of breeze hit them and white curtains slightly flutter in the air.

" God!!"

Viraaj mumbled with hint of fear. The silence ain't helping to cover the sound of breeze. Moreover the white curtains....are, strange! Leave it, curtains are doing nothing but creating a scary environment, well again for Viraaj and all thanks to his imagination level.

Both the brother move their eyes toward the source of voice when they again heard sound of anklets. This time, even Veer got startled.