34~ Aryaa confessed/ Shri got jealous

Rang aisa gehra ishq ka,
Hai rooh mein ghulne laga,
Chute na iska nasha......

Jahan ki parwah kya,
Jab dil ye had se aage badh gaya...
Saji hai duniya meri,
Mujhko to naya sa kar gaya....

Ke rang jo lagyo re,
Ke tharo rang.......

__________☜☆☞___________

" Fuck the rest! I will make you tired now."

Before Aryaa could respond Viraaj again captured her lips with his own. The kiss turned harsh which forced Aryaa to break it but he snuggled his face into her neck. Aryaa took a heavy yet audible breath and moved her neck back to give more access.

" Ahhhh---"

She whimpered as he left a harsh bite against her skin then pull her skin while keeping it between her teeth. The nakedness ain't bothering her now as this very moment is too much to think about any other thing. His hand travelled up to her breast and he cupped her left one. She quivered when he pinched her erected bud little harshly and finally, she put her hands over his shoulders for support.

He moved away from her neck only to get proud after seeing his work on her skin. If only, he could mark every inch of her body but she will surely beat him. He flutter his eyelashes up to look at his wife who is taking heavy breath, a small frown is appeared between her eyebrows while mouth is parted slightly.

Aryaa flutter open her eyes when he pressed his palm against her bosoms and she tried hard not to moan right now.

" Bas, itne mein hi aisi halat ho gayi aapki."

( Your condition become like this in just this.)

She didn't say anything and he cupped his cheek with the help of other hand.

" You don't have any idea that how merciless you are looking in this condition-"

Saying he gripped both the sides of her waist and lift her up to make her sit on the edge. She blushed when he came out and water no longer didn't help her to hide her body. well, he has seen more than enough now.

She blinked her eyes and butterflies erupted inside her stomach seeing how devilish handsome he is looking right now with strands of hair falling over his forehead and he did no effort to slide it away. There is small yet teasing smile formed against his lips. His eyes are shining with strange kind of emotion. Only thing she can decipher is that he ain't going to leave her today.

She forced her eyelashes up, following him when he lift himself up to match her level. She closed her eyes when his lips hovered over and he pulled her into another kiss while pushing her down on the edge to make her lie down. Shiver ran down to her spine when she felt the coldness as her back came in contact with bathtub wall.

She grabbed his biceps and gave it a squeeze.

Viraaj broke the kiss but was close enough to whisper.

" Say, you are mine."

She opened her eyes, not knowing that from where it came from.

" Ha- ouchhh!"

She hissed in pain when he pinched her left side bud and she glared at him.

" Say it or I won't let you sleep even for a hour today."

She open her mouth to deny but he interrupted her.

" And you know I am capable of that."

And the very next second she felt him moving down till her breast and she curled her toes which is under water as half part of her legs is inside the water, when she felt his hot breathing against the side of her bud and she lost herself in the pool of passion when his lips took her bud in between his mouth.