4~ Aryaa- Shrisha bond

Dheere-Dheere, haule-haule...
Chupke se ab hoga,
Kehte hai ye pyar jise hum,
Na jaane kab hoga...
Bade ache lagte hain,
Ye Mausam,
Ye baatein,
Ye uljhan,
Aur tum.......

__________☜☆☞__________

Shrisha looked at the door with increased heartbeat. Veer can come anytime and just his presence is enough to make her nervous. She cannot look into his eyes for a minute then forget about staying in a same room with him. His aura is powerful. He looks dominating and dangerous. His room is same like him, dark. The room has some classic decoration. Her own room was small with a bed and some more valuable things.  

She walked toward the dressing table and stare at herself through mirror. She has big deep brown eyes. Her wavy black hair is quite long. Her lips are not thin but not thick either. Her body is not....that beautiful, according to her. She has not that attractive body for which anyone can die, Instead her waist, arms and thighs are quite thin. Her cheeks are little puffy. Smile started to form against her lips when she remembered Aryaa's compliment on her.

Dimple form against one side of her cheek which she forgot exits or not because of not smiling much. She sighed and removed the veil from her bun and thought to open her hair bun as her head is aching now. She closed her eyes in reaction while removing pins from her hair. Breath of relief left her mouth as soon as her hair felt free and she ran her hand inside the hair.

She stopped her movement and instantly opened her eyes when she heard door opening sound. She hurriedly turn around to see Veer entering into the room. His back is facing her as he is locking the door. Her heart beat skipped for a second in fear as she recalled something ........
Something that always force her to curl back and cry her heart out. Vivid memory flashed through her mind but it soon fade away when Veer's face came in view.

She felt relieved, not much but good enough. Veer seem to be thinking something as he is staring at her blankly while standing near door. She clutched her lehanga in a fist.

Submit yourself to your husband. Now he will be your everything. Whatever he says to do, do it!. If he gets angry, then be patient. He is superior.

These words rang in her mind and she felt scared when he started to take step toward her direction. She couldn't step aside as her feet felt too weak. She forced her eyelashes down cause Veer's face is making her nothing but afraid.

She gasp which was barely audible as she felt Veer standing in front of her. She could feel him leaning closer to her. As the closeness was decreasing between them, her heart was beating fast. She badly want to cry and push him-

She heard shifting sound then him taking few steps back. She slowly opened her eyes and didn't find him in front of him. She moved her eyes behind and saw his two rings and watch on table. She took a breath of relief, Perhaps he wanted to put all these here and she was just thinking nonsense.

She moved her gaze toward the closet from where Veer is coming wearing thin white shirt and same color trouser underneath. He then went to bathroom and came back after a while. He thinned his eyebrows, still finding her in the same place. As soon as he looked into her eyes, she timidly looked down.

He went toward the bed and grabbed a pillow then walked toward the couch. Putting pillow there, he sat down and took his mobile from table in front of him.

" Aap bistar par so jaiye."

( You sleep on bed.)