9~ Veer want to know Shrisha

Mera Sarmaya Hai Tu,
Tera Sarmaya Hoon Main......
Aaja Mujhe Seench De
Murjhaya Hoon Main........

Jaise Mera Daaman Hai Tu,
Aur Teri Chhaya Hoon Main .......
Tabhi Tera Baawra,
Kehlaya Hoon Main......

Teri Baahon Mein Hoke,
Lagta Hai Ke Zameen Pe......
Jannat Sach Mein Agar Kahin Hai
Yahin Hai......

__________☜☆☞__________

She turn around and stopped her gaze at door from where Veer is about to enter. She clutched her Saree in a fist when door started to open and she want nothing but to hide herself, now. She don't know how will he react? Will he like her? Will he find her beautiful? She couldn't help but to get insecure all of a sudden.

Whereas, Veer enter into the room and closed the door behind. He walked inside while using his phone and asked.

" Are you ready, Shri?"

Not getting her reply, he forced his eyelashes up but only to stop his movement as soon as his eyes caught the sight of most beautiful view in front of him. He has seen so many beautiful women in his life like his mother, Grandmother, Chachi, Sisters, Aryaa and so many but her? Well, He don't know how to describe her beauty.

The Saree is hugging her body perfectly. With that slight red cheeks cause of shyness and eyes moving here and there...she is looking so damn pretty as if she has cast some magic around him and he want nothing but to stare at her until he get satisfied.

Shrisha is waiting for him to say something no matter if its not related to her but atleast he shouldn't be making her nervous like this.

Veer moved his eyes down to her body then again looked up at her face. Her koyl filled eyes, bindi between eyebrows, Vermillion etc, she has made everything more beautiful.

She gasped which was barely audible when he walked toward her direction while she felt too weak too move back as if her feet doesn't want to take a step back. He reached in front of her and small smile appeared on his lips.

" Tareef kar de?"

( Should I give compliment.)

Veer asked, Shrisha thinned her eyebrows and asked the first thing that came into her mind.

" Hamari?"

( Mine?)

She looked hesitant while saying that. He realized that she thinks that her getting compliment is impossible. Well, him not complimenting her is impossible.

Veer grabbed one of her hand and raised it up to his mouth. Shiver ran down to her spine and goosebumps appeared on her skin as soon as his lips came in contact with the back of her hand.

" Bohot sundar lag rahi hain aap."

( You are looking so beautiful.)

She forced her eyelashes down and failed to stop herself from smiling shyly. He stare at her in adorness, which he didn't even realize yet.

" Chale ab?"

( Shall we go?)

He asked so softly, Shrisha nodded and Veer turn around to walk while Shrisha was about to follow him but stopped when he said.

" What did I say about walking with me before."

Hamare sath chaliye, hamare peeche nhi.