Chapter 42

A/N

Hello everyone! So, I promised to be back by October, and here I am! I'm so sorry for the wait, and even more sorry that this is coming out so late in the day. (I didn't sleep two nights ago at all, and I overslept today. I literally am getting this put up as early as possible this morning, but I would have liked to get it up earlier.)

I know I don't really owe any explanations for the delay in my writing and the chapters (posting both stories I'm working on this morning). But I do want to explain just a little bit. The core at all of it was a mix of writer's block and sort of losing my direction plotwise. But there were also some health related things with myself and my family woven in there as well. Plus the owners of the rental I am living in decided they were going to renovate, which made for a non conducive creative environment as well.

The past three months were the worst because while on vacation, another reason that delayed my writing a bit, I broke my foot. The first day even. I had just gotten myself trained to wake up with my alarm clock again and broke my foot. So I have been living with the discomfort of not only that, but also having to live downstairs since I can't navigate the stairs well. Which means that I don't have my alarm clock either. I would move it down here, but in my hurry to shut it off to keep it from bothering anyone else in the house I know I would surely mess up my foot more.

I plan on going to the every other week updates again. However, I think I am going to take one week off to do that just to ensure I am sitting exactly where I want to in both stories.

The next chapters update days will probably be like this: Alluvion's October 20th. Legion the 27th.  I was wanting to do Legion of Dionysus as the first one to update on the 20th, but I am honestly behind writing Chapter 47, the chapter I was working on this week.  It is only halfway written.

Thanks to you all for having the patience of a saint! I'm really sorry for the delay!

Oh also this is a NSFW/Spicy type of chapter!

Published October 6th, 2023

2976 Words

"Jungkook, I'm right here

"Jungkook, I'm right here. I'm not broken. Hell, I'm no longer injured at all. I'm whole." I take hold of his hand and place it at the center of my breastbone. "I'm fine, Jungkook."

I thought I had placed his hand in a completely innocuous space, but obviously it didn't occur to me how close his pinky and thumb were to the inside swell of either of my breasts. For a long stretched out space of time he merely seems mesmerized by my thoughtless actions, or at least the sight of his hand sitting on my breastbone. Due to both my abilities and judging by his physical transition I am quite aware when he starts growing aroused instead.

His vivid purple eyes grow darker in hue, and right away the scent of instantaneous desire begins to saturate in the air around us. Despite the ease of that quick realization I am still taken by surprise when my back ends up flush against the mattress, and his body is hovering over me. When he gives me a lascivious half smile there is no stopping how my own arousal begins to spike. "I think I need to check every inch of your body, so I can be sure of that myself."