Prologue

A/N:  Before I hop into the Prologue those of you that know me know that I need to take a moment to simply talk about the release that just happened

A/N:  Before I hop into the Prologue those of you that know me know that I need to take a moment to simply talk about the release that just happened.  First, before I give my thoughts I want to ask everyone.  How did you feel about Permission to Dance?  The video?  The song?  

Personally?  I loved it.  I loved the happy bop it was, and how the video reflected a celebration of our freedom to come from COVID.  I was shocked at the rapline once again amazing us with the vocals they have very obviously been working on.  Although, it didn't quite register to me at first until Hobi's part ended and Yoongi's part began.  Then I was like.  Wait.  Namjoon sang too.  

Outside of this.  Can I talk about the fact that I didn't think I would ever seen the members dressed as cowboys?  I literally thought as Jimin walked out with that fringed outfit.  "Well that's a look I never knew I would appreciate on him"  

Then first time I saw Hobi waist down during his part, I realize they show him earlier I just didn't notice it, I literally screamed in my head (due to the late hour)  "OMG, he's wearing chaps!"  I also may or may not have noticed that there was a design or words on his ass...  

Yoongi was so happy throughout every moment I focused on him.  It was wonderful to see.  I've noticed he has seemed a lot happier to me since his surgery.

I was excited to see Tae and Jimin with the kids.  I love any of them with kids really, but there is just something about their reactions specifically.

Then during the dance scene at the end Jin attacks us with the male cleavage!

Okay.  So, that's my thoughts.  Sorry that I didn't focus on everyone but honestly I'm pretty tired and planning on posting this and then going back to bed.  Also, sorry that I probably shared more than I intended.

3805 words

Posted 7/9/21

I didn't have to see my reflection to know what the expression I was wearing would look like

I didn't have to see my reflection to know what the expression I was wearing would look like. Luckily for me I was able to confirm it easily enough due to the fact that the bed that I woke up in was directly right across the room from a large dresser mirror. The look on my face that I had aptly predicted, Yay me!, was complete and utter shock. My eyes were the size of saucers, and my mouth seemed to be frozen, stuck in a perpetual O. The problem was the suspended silence staring back at me isn't how I am feeling right now. No, trapped inside my head I'm not silent at all. Instead I am screaming like a senseless cliché victim in a horror movie. The kind that won't shut up until you bitch slap them across the face. Huh. I visualize myself doing exactly that and sigh in content relief when the deafening mental screaming manages to stop and I am blessed with silence instead. I give myself a moment to pause in bliss before revisiting the horror that I woke up to.