Another You

Act I

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"I will never find another you."

Starring...

Mark Lee

as

Rowan Bennett

"I can't deal with your shit sober

"I can't deal with your shit sober."

"I only watched this once and barely paid attention so you're on your own pretty much."

"Tell me why you are stuck between me and her?"

Paul Wesley

as

Stefan Salvatore

"Spare me."

"Rowan, that's a capri sun."

"Between you and who? I only have eyes for you."

Dying had been strange

Dying had been strange. What had been even stranger was waking up to Bonnie Bennett yelling at him to get up for school. Rowan barely even recognized her, his suspicions were eventually confirmed when he saw her Grams as well. Apparently, she was his Grams as well. Rowan was thankful he had been adopted in both of his chances at life, it was a type of love he felt so blessed to experience twice.

Rowan spent weeks trying to find out how he could have possibly been reborn into a tv show that he had watched once. It had been with his little sister while he was in the hospital, he had died before he had seen the ending. Rowan figured he could remember most of what happens through season four, but after that he and his sister had switched to The Originals instead. Both of them not being completely invested in the storyline of The Vampire Diaries after season four.

It took about a year before Jeremy and Elena's parents died. It only took Grams a week to realize that Rowan wasn't himself. He broke his silence on the truth of the matter as soon as she had asked him to. Rowan wished that he could have prevented the accident. He tried, but the Gilbert's car still ran off the road. Thankfully Stefan had been there to save Elena in the show, Rowan called out his name until his lungs gave out.

Stefan was a repeat victim of falling in love early on. It happen once against his will and then it happened again naturally. Having a matching face is what drew him in, Elena and Katherine were startling similar. They looked exactly the same, and after spending a summer watching and learning, Stefan learned they weren't all that different after all. Rowan had been the surprise for him, the two of them developing a friendship after the night of the accident. Being around him was easy for Stefan, a kind of easy that you crave. Rowan craved that same kind of easy, he felt so secure everytime Stefan managed a genuine smile in his direction. He felt whole in Stefan's presence. Stefan had never felt more free until he was blessed enough to be cared about by Rowan Bennett.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"You said I'm too late to be your first love, but I'll always be your favorite."

credit to BiloboJooho for the story idea, thanks for the request :)