"And what you do to save your company is also illegal. Theft and customer defraud."

"Fine! How much do you want!"

"25% of your net worth."

"No! That is too much! Is $100,000 enough?!"

"That's not 25%. At least $19,000,000,000."

"Ugh! Show me that that is my real granddaughter first!"

Doyoung began to send another email of a video of her granddaughter screaming and yelling for mercy, it was nearly a flood due to her tears.

"Come to Seoul. Where your granddaughter is and hand us the money personally."

Saturday night.

Wang Mingxia of QUAY Corporation, a company that sold common assets such as land or intellectual property.

She was forced to only fly by herself to South Korea in order to save her granddaughter whom she truly protected. She had to purchase the closest flight, and the price was not comparable to how much she kept inside the case.

The elder Wang was dressed in a beautiful pair of clothes, her grey hair flew through the wind's of Seoul.

The briefcase was tight in her hands as she took a taxi to the designated area.

It was dark. An alley. Like the ones you see in thriller movies.

And there she met eyes with a tall man with handsome features and dark hair. He was standing right behind a familiar female, her being held tight with two men on each side.

"Give her to me! This is yours." She threw the heavy briefcase filled with billions of dollars onto the ground, motioning for them to pass her daughter back. "I will get revenge!"

"Don't tell anyone about this. Or your company will go down due to all the crimes you committed and all the people you fooled." A young voice spoke. "Our deal is done."

He picked up the briefcase, pushing Daiyu towards her grand mother.

The three mysterious men walked away with the money in hand.

"Grandmother!" The young Wang yelled in Chinese.

The two made their way to a nearby hotel since their flight wasn't until early morning of the next day.

"Grandmother! Some weird people kidnapped me!"

"I know! Thats why I had to lose 40% of my net worth! All because you decided to date a random guy for fame!"

"At least I'm safe-"

"Wang Daiyu, you are under investigation for illicit drug use underage, you have the right to not comment and the right to an attorney."

The three men returned back to their base, passing the money to their leader first.

"Good job Donghyuck. Now your next date should be with your soulmate." The leader complimented.

Donghyuck cleaned himself up, taking a refreshing shower then laying down on his bed flat on his back.

He sunk into the comforts of the furniture that got a little bit wet due to his shower. After performing so many missions late at night, it was difficult to sleep.

As his clear thoughts filled his mind, he got a text message on his phone.

UNKNOWN

UNKNOWN

it was jisung

dont tell any of ur members abt me and my name

jisung doesnt have a sister

yeah yeah yeah

haechan

whos this

oh jihye

i doubt theyd care

what if i did

UNKNOWN

whos jihye

im hyeji

you'd breathe ur last breath duh

[You have changed 'UNKNOWN' to 'Park Jihye']

haechan

bro as if id lose

losing is not for me

Park Jihye

says the one that nearly died 😂😂

so egoistic

haechan

thats not funny

how is it egoistic if its true

says the one thats siblings with jisung 😂

Park Jihye

thats not embarrassing

at least i wasnt in a hospital bed when i meet people from another gang

haechan

at least i didn't have icecream on my lips when i someone finds out my real name

and the name is literally the syllables backwards 😂😂

Park Jihye

at least i dont date people and kidnap them and ask their

grandmother to save them and take the money 😂

haechan

oh wtf

howd u know

howd u get my number in the first place

Park Jihye

cus chenle basically my bsf 🤑

jokes ur team told mine

and i got ur pn through secretttttttt

profile id: SK616127

haechan

u think i cant find urs either

im in the better team loser

profile id: SK779238

[You have changed 'Park Jihye' to 'Park Jihye (profile: SK779238)]

a/n: STREAM FACT CHECK THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SO GOOD BRO 127 NEVER DISSAPOINT

my fave songs r space, real life and yacht!!!!!!!!! pls go listen to it ily