Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Draco in mm*

Ace

I paced back and forth in the living room of P and Jonica's 2 bedroom apartment. Our mom died of an overdose many years ago and we never knew our pops. I'm the oldest so I had to grow up fast. When I was slanging lil dime bags of weed back in the day I knew I wanted more outta life. Thoughts of going to college and being a doctor or a lawyer was just a dream I wanted to be a king pin. I had to take care of my brother and my sister.

"I ain't know you was coming over." Jonica replied plopping down on the couch with a bag of chips in her hand.

"Yeah I got something to run by ya'll where P?" I asked looking towards the back of the apartment where the other 2 rooms were.

"He coming." She rolled her eyes scrolling through her phone.

I walked over to the front door the second I heard Kelly knock. I swung it open to reveal her nervous face. I smirked giving her a look of reassurance.

"Heeyyyy!" Jonica squealed hopping off the couch and giving her a hug

Kelly smiled back accepting her embrace. P walked in not to long after, dapping me up and giving Kelly a hug.

"Ok before we start all guns on the table." I motioned towards the table in front of us.

"What?" P looked at me as if I had lost my mind

"Man look the shit I'm bout to say....just put the strap on the table." I replied annoyed.

Everyone including myself put our guns on the table. I took a quick glance around the room P and Jonica wore confused expressions but gave me their undivided attention. Kelly looked ready for anything just as she always does.

"Ok first things first, Kelly is a fed she was sent here to infiltrate my organization and sent me to prison."

"You fucking snitch!" Jonica yelled leaping at her only to be held back by P

"I know I know I fucked up." Kelly calmy spoke staring at Jonica as she tried to break free.

"Yo J chill bro." P replied trying to hold on tight.

"Let me fucking finish!" I yelled but nobody was hearing that shit

"Nah lemme go!" Jonica yelled

"I'm not finna fight you, you're my friend." Kelly pleaded still not moving

Jonica tried to reach for her gun and at that point I had enough.

"Hey!" I yelled grasping everyone's attention. They all stopped to look at me

"Sit down." I coldly replied looking at Jonica.

"Snake ass bitch." She mumbled before sitting down.

"I was just as angry as you are if not more when I found out, but look she is on our side ight?" I pleaded my case

"Look they don't know shit, but they do know that I've been compromised which is why we called this meeting because now they're after all of us." Kelly cut in

"So what's the plan?" P asked getting straight to the point.

"We got some big moves coming up in the next few months ight? for one the connect? He wants to take me out so imma take him out first. We goin have a lot of money coming in imma need you and Jonica to store that shit. The last week of August we out." I looked at everybody

"Out where?" P asked

"I got a secluded Island we all finna dip off to ight? You and Jonica are gonna leave first cuz once we start hitting this shit the way we plan to the Feds going be on our ass and I need to make sure ya'll are good." Jonica wore a mug on her face but nodded letting me know she understood.