Chapter 10

*EL Salvador's Mansion(TOP), Inside private jet(BOTTOM)*

Chapter 10

Tone

"Arrrgh" I groaned as his fist collided with the right side of my face.

"That's the best you got pussy?" I spit blood on his Dolce and Gabbana's.

"You know what Tone I admire your toughness but this goin be a long death for you." I looked over to see Reckless puffing on a cigar.

"I'll take whatever's next." I scoffed. I could see his henchmen grabbing a chainsaw. When it began to rip my skin open my screams fell on deaf ears, soon enough I felt numb I thought back to how I got myself in this mess.

FLASHBACK

"You know I love you right?" I gazed into her eyes as she stared back into mines.

"Yeah I love you too." She giggled

"Man this shit....all of this supposed to have my name on it." I stretched my arms out looking around Ace's Mansion

"And it will be as long as you stick to the plan." She assured me

"You sure that nigga don't know what's going on?"

"Nah he too busy stuck up Kelly's ass, you got anything on her yet?" She scoffed rolling her eyes

"I got somebody working on it, but look I gotta go before he get back." I stood up putting my J's on.

"Imma see you tomorrow?" She stood on her tippy toes to give me one last kiss

"Nah he been blowing my phone up all morning we got a meeting with El Salvador but I'll see you the min I touch down ight?" I pulled her in for a hug

"Ok." She smiled leading me down the stairs.

I walked out the door checking my phone seeing it was almost 5am I headed down the block to retrieve my car. Keisha insisted on me parking down the block and walking up to the crib in case Ace came back unexpectedly but I wasn't worried. I brushed my thoughts away when I seen a black figure in my peripheral I spun around grabbing my gun, before I could point it at him a black bag was placed over my head. Whomever put the bag over my face grabbed my hands and someone grabbed my feet. I heard tires screech before I was thrown in a vehicle.

"Fucking ya boy's girl? I never thought you would be the type." Reckless chuckled when the bag was ripped off my head

"What the fuck is this bullshit?" I questioned trying to get my arms out of the grip the two bulldog looking ass niggas had me in.

"You'll find out soon enough." Was the last words I heard before I was pistol whipped and knocked out

PRESENT TIME

"Wake the fuck up nigga!" I heard reckless yell before cold water splashed across my face.

I looked down to see my thigh hanging down my leg. My skin had been ripped to shreds by the chain saw. The pain caused me to pass out.

"I wanna know why you killed my nephew and said it was Ace!" Reckless yelled walking up to me

"How long have I been here?" I blatantly ignored his question.

"It doesn't matter because you're not leaving." He smirked

"How? how did you know it was me?" I was really curious

"Let's just say I always find out everything in due time, Just like how I knew where you were when I grabbed you."

FLASHBACK