Chapter 8

*Tone and Keisha in mm*

Chapter 8

Ace

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing beside me. I blinked one eye open and then the other I looked around to see that I was still in Kelly's bedroom. I slightly turned my head to the right to see her peacefully sleeping beside me I gazed at her for a few seconds before snatching my phone off the night stand.

"Keisha" Was the name displayed on the screen. I rolled my eyes pressing decline.

"Is that your girl?" I heard from beside me. I turned my head to see Kelly sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah I gotta go." I replied somewhat disappointed that she had woken up

"Yeah I figured but I'll catch up with you later right?" She stood up from the bed

"U-uh Y-eah." I stuttered taking a quick glance at her body

She walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I took that as my que to get out the bed. I put on my clothes from the previous night and walked into the kitchen. Just as I was putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys she came walking into the living room.

"Bye." She replied walking over to me and giving me warm embrace.

"Meet me upstairs around 12." I replied accepting her embrace and kissing her on her forehead.

I walked to the elevator still declining calls from Keisha I'll deal with that shit when I get home. I climbed into my car blasting Commas by Future while I breezed onto the highway thinking about why lie imma tell Keisha when I get to the crib.

Keisha

"Ugggh" I groaned chunking my phone across the bed after Ace ignored my call for the 20th time

"You still trynna call that lame ass nigga?" Tone muttered out of jealousy as he put his pants on

"Mind ya business" I snapped at him

"Geeez you would think after that dick I just layed down you would be a lot nicer." He smirked putting on his shoes

"I'm sorry baby." I rose up from the bed and kissed him on his lips

"That's what I'm talking bout." He winked smacking my ass

"You better go before he gets here." I nervously looked around

"Mmmct" He sucked his teeth

"Everything still going according to plan?" I asked walking him down the steps

"It was but he got this new bitch sniffing around talking bout she wanna join the crew." He rolled his eyes.

"Who Kelly?" I tried to remember that bitch's name

"Hell yeah I don't trust her though." He replied opening the door

"Me either keep an eye on that bitch we got a plan to stick to." I coached him he hopped in his Silver Maserati Quattroporte GTS and pulled off.

A few minutes later I could see Ace speeding down the opposite direction I mentally rolled my eyes and pretended like I was pissed off he didn't come home last night.

Kelly

I shut my apartment door locking it behind me. I walked over to the elevator pressing the up button waiting for the doors to open. I through on some blue jeans with a purple top. I knocked on the door once I reached Jonica and P's apartment.

"Who is it?" I heard P yell from inside

"Kelly." I softly replied

He swung the door open a few seconds later.