Summary

Belly 2 +Bonnie and Clyde+ Set it off all rolled into one with a little twist.

Kelly grew up a small town girl with a sliver spoon in her mouth. She comes from a family of police officers with her brothers, uncles, and cousin's all in law enforcement it doesn't help that her dad is the director of the FBI. However when she joins the force she wants to make a name for herself.

Ace is as street as they come he lives and breathes the street code NO snitching and LOYALTY over EVERYTHING so when Kelly catches his eye he can't seem to resist her but when he finds out she's a Fed sent to take down his whole organization instead of killing her he gives her a test. Catching her first body.

From that point on they are inseparable Kelly gets her first taste of the street life and never intends on going back to her regular boring life. They rob banks together, kill together, They do everything together but when the FBI finds out that she decides to go Rogue she makes a decision be the good girl she was raised to be and follow orders or be her man's ride or die.

"Aaarrggh!" I hear Ace grown to the left of me.

I look outside the window and I see SWAT in formation ready to breech the abandoned building we are held up in.

"Baby I'm hit this might be it." Ace said barely above a whisper

I took my eyes off of what was going on outside for a split second to kneel next to him.

"Here baby put pressure on that. We ain't going out like no bitches, we do not surrender it's us against the world if they're takin us we're going in blood." I replied while taking off my jacket and handing it to him.

"So what do you suggest we do?"

Without another word I handed him the TECH 9 and smiled. He nodded and stood up the best way he could.

"I love you til the death of me." He replied passionately kissing me on my lips.

We pulled away and opened fire on SWAT below us.