Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kelly

I couldn't fucking believe this shit. Keisha being pregnant and Ace not fucking telling me! Not to mention him not answering his phone what if I was dying but he had the nerve to call her! Ugh I was fuming. I paced back and forth in my bedroom trying to figure out what to do. Giving him up wasn't an option I was in too dep now. I took my nine out my waist band and tapped it on the wall trynna think. "Shoot Ace?" "Kill Keisha?" I thought out loud. The sound of someone banging on my door broke me out of my thoughts. I sucked my teeth and stormed towards the door. I wasn't in the mood for guests and I was gonna let whoever was on the other side of that door know that.

"What?" I yelled swinging the door open

"Yo we needa talk." Ace brushed past me and walked into my apartment

I looked at him and then back at the open door way.

"Nigga I know you didn't just walk up in my shit?" I looked at him like he grew 10 heads

"Maaan look shut the door and come sit down." He sucked his teeth patting the seat across from him on the sofa.

I obliged and shut the door and sat on the sofa across from him wearing a mug the entire time. I had to let him know I was beyond mad.

"You might as well put that shit on the table cuz you know you ain't finna shoot me." He looked at my gun and then back at me

"I might shoot you." I mugged

"No you ain't cuz you love me and I love you." He smirked

My face softened for a quick second but I quickly caught myself replacing it with the previous mug I had and placed my gun on the table.

"So talk." I sat back and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ight I found out about Keisha being pregnant the day we came back from San Juan. I ain't say shit cuz I ain't know how to tell you then all that shit with Reckless popped off and that shit became more important." He sighed

"Did you cheat?" I asked the only question I cared about

"No I haven't touched her since I been fucking with you." He looked me in my eyes so I would know he's telling the truth

"Ok." I shrugged my shoulders

"So you ridin' with me or what?" He smirked

"Til the wheels fall off." I cracked a smile

"That's not all I wanted to talk to you about?" He became serious again

"Ok wassup?" I scrunched up my face watching him take out his gun

"Remember when I told you to let me handle Reckless on my own?"

I nodded for him to continue.

"He told me Tone was trynna set me. He wasn't as Loyal as he claimed to be, and you know I take that Loyalty shit seriously." His eyes became cold and black.

I could feel sweat beats form on my forehead.

"When I first got in this shit I knew I would have to be on my toes all the time, especially since I can barely trust anybody. You know just like our relationship is based off trust? Anyway he also told me some more shit while I was in there so you wanna tell me something?" I watched him as he slowly rose from his seat and walked over towards me.

I felt sick I could feel the vile rising up my throat threatening to spill out of my mouth.

"Mm mm" I shook my head from side to side afraid if I were to open my mouth I would vomit all over my carpet.