Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ace

"The man you're stealing from is Pablo, he's an arms dealer but he dabbles in drugs sometimes. He just chose to stiff the wrong one." El Salvador blew smoke out his mouth from the cigar.

"The goal is to get all the keys?" I asked to confirm

"Either that or my money I'll take either one. I had my guys looking at his place since you arrived. Now look he lives on a billion dollar compound, heavily guarded so my men got as close as they good without being detected."

"Is he there?" Kelly chimed in

"No he's not expected to return for another week" He explained

I looked over at Kelly and she nodded letting me know she was ready. We suited up in armor I grabbed 2 nines sticking them in the waist band of my pants and strapped an AK to my side. I looked over at Kelly to see her doing the same.

El Salvador's men were doing the same, something just seemed off to me I mean if he got all these men what does he need us for? I quickly shook off any thoughts I had once I heard one of his men shout it's time to go.

"You remember what I said?" Kelly whispered when we walked outside towards the van

"Yeah, I got you and you got me." I dapped her up

She gave me a quick smile before climbing in the van. It only took us about 30 minutes to get there. We arrived at the top of the mountain on the east entrance. We got suited up and scaled down the side of the mountain. Once we dropped to the bottom I took out my knife and sliced off our ropes.

"The security cameras are disabled you're good to go." I heard in my ear piece.

I nodded at Kelly and we made our way over to the pool area so we can go in through the sliding door. I placed my glove covered hands on the glass and slid it open. The second I did an Alarm blared.

"Fuck!" I yelled covering my ears

"Nobody disarmed the fucking alarm!" Kelly yelled into the ear piece.

"You got 5 minutes before the police arrive get those fucking keys!" El Salvador yelled into the ear piece. When the fuck did he get here I thought to myself.

"Fuck it I take upstairs and you take down stairs." Kelly ran inside and I followed her.

I checked under couches, in kitchen cabinets, pantries etc. I almost gave up until I found a lose floor board in the kitchen next to the Island I ripped it open to see a whole lot more than 10 keys. It was well over 20 I snatched my bag off my back and stuffed as many as I could. Kelly came running down the stair case.

"I got well over 25 stacks." She beamed struggling to carry her duffle bag

Before I could respond I seen red and blue sirens reflecting off the window.

"Fuck!" I yelled

"We need a way out clear a path!" Kelly yelled running over towards the back door.

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" I looked over at Kelly ready to shoot my way outta this bitch

"IGHT IGHT I'M COMING!" She yelled back

I looked at her like she lost her mind.

"They only think it's one person in here take this and go." She handed me her duffle bag and took the nines outta her waistband.

I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Go!" She whispered before running in the opposite direction.

I looked down at the duffle bag she handed me and took off out the back door.