When we walked in. Shane growled then attacked me. "What did you do to me?"

When he picked me up and threw me into the hall. I didn't get angry like I thought I would. My dick got angrily hard though. I zipped to him, grabbed him and slammed him on the ground. I penned him on the floor. "I saved you."

"After you tried to fucking kill me."

"Should I have let you die then? I told you what would happen if you kept resisting."

"Mickey?"

"Yeah. It's me."

"Why are your eyes red?"

"I've merged with Chaos. They will be red for a while."

He looked up at me, confused. "So this means you will be a huge dick all the time."

I shrugged then stared down into his eyes. He turned his head to the side. I didn't like the rejection. I grabbed his dick through his pants. When his fangs dropped and lust entered his eyes, I smirked.

"Mm, I will enjoy you and so will Chaos. He has taken a liken to you. I can promise you; I won't control my actions where you're concerned, especially not now."

"Can you let me up..." Before he could finish, I kissed him. I still had his dick in my hand. I started massaging it. He kissed me back for a long time before he was suddenly up and throwing me against the wall. I growled. He will submit to me.

Then Ashford was there in the middle of us. She walked over to Shane. She smiled with love in her eyes. She traced his fangs with her fingers, before she could even cup his face, he leaned into it. She smiled wider.

"I've asked myself over and over again why the goddess would send us such a fragile mate. Back on earth, where you're from, we would be something like supreme beings to you humans. On Fleekopolis, there was an old fable about how your mate will equal you in power." She scoffed.

"Well, I know that's a lie because no one equals Mickey in power, but here we are. The goddess knew that Mickey would need us. She knew that I would need you. You're strong in your own right. I've never known someone like you could have such an impact on beings and creatures like us. Be with us. You belong with us."

She raised up and kissed him, hard. Before he could deepen the kiss, she pulled away and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me. I closed my eyes. Thanking the goddess for this creature that truly loves me unconditionally.

"You can not ask me to do this. To go against my beliefs," Shane growled.

I shrugged. "Your body doesn't care about any of that. You're out of time."

He turned his head as two men walked into the hall. "Yes, Prince Mickey. You require our services."

I looked at Shane and smirked. "There are no fairies, but they are cousins, which means their blood will be kind of sweet." I pulled out a knife and walked over to them.

Shane gasped and stood in front of them. "Are you about to kill them?"

"Do I need to? Do you find them attractive?"

He blinked like I was being unreasonable, but I didn't care.

"No."

"Then they are safe. Drink from them. Drink until you hear their heartbeats slowing then you have to stop, or you will be the one who kills them."

I walked around him to the first one. I slit his wrist because I didn't want him sucking on their necks. That was too intimate for me and Chaos.

I held his wrist up. He started sucking. That's one thing the humans got wrong. Vampires are not bloodthirsty. I supposed they could be in the right desperate circumstances. They only crave blood in the beginning. After several years they don't need or crave it as much. Most get a pet. Looking for it becomes a nuisance, so they enslave or kidnap a victim and feed off them until whenever.