chapter eight

You guys are probably mad at me and half of y'all most likely deleted this story from you library. I'm so sorry, I'm making a schedule (I'm getting better with keeping up) to update this story and whatever else story I need to update.

---

(Since I haven't updated this story, I have no idea why I had Lily call Lauren. I'm just finna have to wing it. After that its finna be about Dinah, Ally and Normani's lives so far.)

Riiinnggg!! Riinnggg! Riinnggg!

"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Lauren?"
"Yeah, who's this?"
"Um.. It's Lily."

Lauren's heart stopped. Why would Lily be calling her? She should hate Lauren. Omg is Camila hurt? Did she die, is that why Lily is calling her? But then again wouldn't Lauren be the last person to know.. Unless she is and Camila is dying or already dead.

"Whyareyoucallingme? Is Camila hurt?" The words sounded rushed.

"No, she's perfectly fine."

Lauren let out a relieved sigh. "That's good. Then why are you calling me?"

"Well," Lily deeply sighed. "I just wanna thank you for breaking Camila's heart."

"WHAT?!"

"I said.. I wanted to thank you for breaking her heart. She's an amazing person and you were a dick to her. If you didn't cheat, I wouldn't be with her. You just couldn't.. Ugh, well I can't say 'keep your dick in your pants' so I'm gonna say keep your tongue and fingers to yourself."

"I already regret what i did. So this conversation is over." Lauren replied getting agitated.

"No, it's not. The conversation is over when I say so." Lily sharply said into the phone as she pointed to herself.

"You regret nothing that you did to Mila."

"Dude what the fuck are you talking about?! This has nothing to do with you! I do regret it!"

"BULLSHIT!" Lily screamed into Laurens ear hella heated. "You ended up fucking Karma or whatever the fuck her name is RIGHT AFTER CAMILA RAN OUT THE FUCKING HOUSE!! Does that sound like regret to you?! Normani even beat your ass and you guys were bestfriends before Camila stepped in the picture! This has everything to do with me because my fucking fiancee will probably never fucking trust me fully!"

Lauren smirked. "Well.. I'm so sorry for you. Did I break your heart too? Get the fuck over it." She said smugly.

Lily groaned. "You are so bipolar. One second you're acting as if you give a fuck about Camila sounding all worried and scared. Then the next you're acting like you're a fucking pimp who owns the fucking world."

"Aye! I like that 'Pimp Jauregui'. I'm changing that to my instagram username, thanks babe. Oh yeah, kiss Camila for me!"

"Oh my God you're such bitch. Yet your heart is about to broken too." Lily laughed into the phone.

"What are you talking about?"

Lily giggled. "You don't watch tv much or read. It's everywhere! Cara Delevingne seen around with Harry Styles! They've went on three dates already. We even caught them kissing twice!" Lily said in a British accent- and it was fucking perfect.

Lauren gasped. "You're lying."

"Well.. I would love to talk more. But I have to get my fiance and I ready to catch our flight. I mean get ready to fly home on our private jet."

With that Lily hung up.

~O~

"Babe wake up." Ally said to Normani as she tapped her arm. All she got in response was a groan.