Chapter Five

~ O ~

As Lauren and Cara walked into the expensive Miami restaurant, they were blinded by flashing lights. The thing is they were already here.

Lauren and Cara just off the top of their head decided to come. They're asked to sit by a quite obvious fan. She put them in the back to eat in peace.

"Hi! I'm Ashley, I'm gonna be serving you today. Just to say, I'm huge fans of you guys! I can't believe I've met four of my favorite celebs today! Anyways, what would you like to drink?"

Lauren chuckled, picking up the menu. "I would like a diet Pepsi." She looked over at Cara. "And i would like a regular Pepsi." The waitress nodded and walked away.

"What did she mean four celebrities? We're the only ones here." Cara said as she looked around. Lauren didn't know, they were probably really famous if shes all giddy like that.

"So.. Whens your next fashion show?"  Lauren asked as she stared at the menu looking for something good. "Tomorrow night. So in the morning i have top leave." Lauren nodded. "I will definitely be there."

Cara kissed her passionately. "You better." The waitress then came back and placed Cara's soda on the table.

~ O ~

Camila was finishing washing her hands when she heard the door open. "Can't believe she spilled that fucking soda all over me!"

All of the lost feelings came back as Camila quickly turned around, recognizing the voice.

"Oh my-" Camila whispered.

"Camila?"

---

That was short! Sorry!

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Happy Birthday Camila!!

Byee.