Chapter Three

~ O ~

Lauren and Cara stopped what they were doing as Normani stood at the door ready to kill.

"Listen it's not what it looks like!" Lauren yells as she stands up. She didn't get a response, just a punch to her eye. And another one to her cheek.

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?! It looks like you guys are fucking fucking in CAMILA and yours bed after Camila just ran out of here crying!" Another punch to her face. "And you skinny bitch! Get the fuck outta here! NOW!" with that Cara ran out.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Are you serious? Camila means nothing to me. Her pussy game was strong. Thats it. Why do you think I've been gone so much? Because i actually love Ca-'

Thats all she had to say before Normani jumped on her punching her in her face over and over and over again until she seen blood.

Of course Lauren hit back, well tried because Normani was too quick.

"Camila doesn't need you! You don't fucking deserve her!" and Normani left. Just like that while Lauren laid there and laughed.

~ O ~

Camila zipped up her dress and put on her favorite heels. They were going to dinner. Dinah, Mani, Ally and her. She yelled for Dinah to hurry up because Normani texted her telling them they were at the restaurant.

She grabbed her keys and walked out to her Matte Black Audi R8. She was hurting, didn't want to leave. But it was good for her.

Dinah came out the house looking fab as ever and all Camila could do was smile. She wouldn't know what to do if Dinah wasn't here. She would fall off the face of the world.

Normani told her what Lauren said and she went numb. She never thought this would happen, ever. She'll get over it.

Driving to one of the most expensive restaurants in Cali, Camila sighed. She knew she was gonna be very successful and be with someone who truely loved her.

Finally getting there, she gives the key to the valet who's staring at her then the car. "Don't scratch it." Dinah said as they walked in. She looked around until she seen Camila walking to Normani and Ally. She runs as classy as possible to the table before hugging them.

"I missed y'all! What's been happening besides.. Ya know?" Ally asked as she sipped her glass of white wine. "Nothing really, becoming a very successful psychiatrist and getting more known in Cali." Camila said as she placed her napkin on her lap. "I'm boring so, I don't know. I gotta watch out for my life. Being a lawyer is some hard shit." Dinah sighed as she ran out of wine.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're a lawyer. The business is going great. Iman is selling to so many celebs and yeah. Last week we got to dress Lady Gaga. Its amazing!" Ally said with excitement. Normani and Ally had become designers. Iman became very popular amongst celebrities. Camila and Dinah had been their models for quite some time. They modeled the shoes, dresses, shirts, skirts, shorts, jewelry, basically everything.

It's so nice to see everyone being successful and doing something that makes them happy.

--

So yup! Double update since the last one was so damn short!

Iman is my middle name and if I become a designer which is a 20% chance, that would be its name.

What do you predict is gonna happen next chapter?

Comment what you wanna be in the future!

A forensic pathologist.

ByeBye! Xx