Chapter Four

- O* - (means years into the future.)

As Camila walks into her new 13.8 million dollar home she calls out to her fiancee.

"Lily, can you come here?" she yells.

Camila didn't date until a year after Lauren broke her heart and ran off with her model girlfriend. Lily was a client for 9 years. She never really noticed how beautiful she was until she realised she can't hurt forever.

Lily was smart, beautiful, talented and now, confident. Yeah, she dates a former client. Its funny to think that Camila was so in love she blocked the world out.

Now, she was doing better things. Camila is now international and Lily comes with her. Sometimes she can't, because its not easy being a great actress. People are trying to book her here and there, she declines most of them, but not her recent one. There making a Mirror Mirror Too when Lily plays an evil snow white.

Lily runs downstairs and kisses Camila. "Hey beautiful! Whats up?"

She blushed, being called beautiful always got to Camila. "I was thinking, why don't we take a trip to Miami. We haven't been there in the longest." she said as she walked to the kitchen with Lily's hand.

"Of course! When are we going?" "This weekend. I already booked the trip." Lily chuckled. "Now what if I said no?" Camila kissed her slowly. "I would've had to change your mind."

Her eyes widened. "No! I don't want to go!" Camila laughed while she grabbed a banana. "Too late now baby."

With that she walked into the living room leaving Lily in the kitchen pouting.

Lily ran after her. She didn't say anything though, she just grabbed Camila and sat her down on the couch than cuddled her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Camila asked as she finished her banana. "Hunger Games marathon?" "Of course." Camila lifted her hand in front of the t.v. and swiped until she found Hunger Games. Tapping thin air, the movie started and they cuddled.

Never once moving.

~ O ~

Sorry i didnt update. Mad about the high school i got into.

What did you think?

Do you ship Laura or Camily? ( Lol, Camily. )

Lily Collins plays Lily, obviously.

Lauren and Cara will be in the next chapter.

Byee!

12+ comments?