Sprig: Feel better, Anne!

Polly: Rest up!

Anne: I'll try my best.

She waved weakly to them as they walked out the door.

Y/N: Right, you stay here and I'll go put on some proper atire.

Y/N rushed upstairs and flung himself in his nest. He parted some twigs and pulled out a bag.

Y/N: Here we go!

Y/N changed out of his clothes and into a new pair he recently found in a clothes shop.

He put on his nurse's outfit and did a twirl in a nearby mirror

Y/N: Hehe.

He looked closely in the mirror and saw Anne behind him in a mix of shock horror and humour. He quickly turned around and tried to slice at her phone but she quickly took a picture and dodged the attack.

Anne: That's a keeper.

Y/N: You ... you ...! You dont look sick?

Anne's eyes quickly gaped as she started a coughing fit again. Y/N eyed her suspiciously as Anne started sweating with nervousness.

Anne: Uhhhhh ... you ... got any more costumes in that bag?

Y/N: That is none of your concern.

Anne: Why does it look so full?

Y/N's face turned red and hid the bag behind some twigs.

Y/N: You tell no-one about this bag and I tell no one that you're faking being sick, ok?

Anne: Huh? But-

Y/N: You're a terrible actor.

Anne: Maybe I just needed a costume.

He shoved her out of his nest room and into the living room and sat her down.

Anne: You're still wearing the-

Y/N: It's comfy.

They sat in an awkward silence.

Anne: Wanna goof around?

Y/N: Oh yes please.

They raced around the house, clattering pots and pans, rummaging through rooms, dancing on tables and having relaxing spa-baths. By the end they were both sitting on the couch watching Anne's phone.

Phone: Man- "Cynthia, my abs ... they've been ... ab-ducted." Cynthia- "*screams*" Ab-Snatchers 2.

Y/N: How did someone manage to think of a sequel to the first movie?

The door opened with the three Plantars standing in the doorway looking soaking wet. Anne quickly wrapped herself in a blanket and continued her sick-act.