Chapter 1

Last night had been one of the best nights the members had experienced so far. They just finished their second concert night in Brazil, and they must admit: Brazil fans were probably the loudest around the world. And despite speaking different languages, the fans seemed to know every lyric and sang along the entire evening and the BTS members could still feel the adrenaline pumping in their veins. They were sad to leave Brazil behind, but they were also excited to go to the next country on their list: Mexico.

Mexico was another country that the boys were looking forward to visit. They absolutely loved its food, but also the beautiful nature and hot spots to visit as a proper tourist. And thankfully the staff knew this as well and granted them a couple days off before their next concert was planned. 3 days that weren't filled with interviews, talkshows or photoshoots. No, just the seven of them enjoying their life as if they weren't idols, but twenty-year old boys living their life and going out to explore the world. So despite being exhausted, the members were still jumping with joy and excitement when they arrived at the airport to hop on their private jet.

Thankfully their success allowed them to rent a private jet during their concert tour so they could rest in peace during those long flights without constantly looking over their shoulders to watch if sasaengs were spying on them. And it was also nice to walk around without having 10 bodyguards surrounding them before they needed to pass the regular check-in routine if they went on a commercial flight.

The members had already decided which one was allowed to board the plane first and claim the best seat. And this time it was Jimin who was the lucky one. The oldest maknae choose one of the single big lounge seats at the front and soon he was joined by Hoseok was choose the seat on the other side of the aisle. The oldest two members were next and choose to sit down where four seats were surrounding a small table in the middle. Namjoon joined them, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook to choose last.

"Good luck with choosing maknae" Taehyung smirked when he walked the stairs, leaving a pouting Jungkook behind. The youngest had drawn the shortest straw and was the unlucky one to enter the plane last, so he had basically nothing to choose when it was his turn.

But being the obedient maknae like he is, he waited patiently until he saw Jimin giving him thumbs up through the small plane window, signalling that Taehyung had chosen and now it was his turn. Jungkook's eyes were roaming around the small but luxurious space when he entered their private jet. As expected, Jimin and Hoseok had the best seats in the front. Behind Jimin where Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon seated in a four-seater with a table in between and on the other side where two smaller seats left, next to the spot where they could stack their luggage. Those were obviously the least favourable seats, but still, they were a lot better than the seats in a normal plane. A luxury problem...

But to Jungkook's surprise he found Taehyung sitting in one of the chairs next to the luggage spot. His youngest hyung could have joined the older members, because there was still a seat available next to Namjoon, but Taehyung had deliberately chosen a less comfortable spot so he wouldn't need to sit alone. The maknae couldn't help but feel grateful having those 6 boys as his hyungs, because they always took care of each other first before thinking about themselves. But at the same time, Jungkook also felt a bit guilty. It wasn't Taehyung's fault that he drew the shortest straw, so he walked towards him and motioned with his head towards the other empty seat.

"You don't have to sit here. I'm okay on my own. You can join them if you want"

"And leave my favourite donsaeng to sit by himself? No way" Taehyung said with a smile and patted the seat next to him with hand

"I'm your only donsaeng" Jungkook mumbled when he sat down next to him, but he failed the whip the smile of his face. The second youngest didn't comment as he grabbed his ear-pods and offered one to Jungkook so they could share his music and without completely releasing they were already in the air after 10 minutes.