Chapter 5 - Enamored

Comenzar desde el principio

Becky responded while rubbing the dog's ears when she saw it has a pair of heterochromia eyes, brown and blue

Becky responded while rubbing the dog's ears when she saw it has a pair of heterochromia eyes, brown and blue. Freen saw the scene before her eyes and laughed at how excited Becky was with the dog.

"Down boy!"

A handsome man who looks like he is in early 40's arrived and he seems to be the owner of the dog.

"I'm sorry if he's disturbing you but sometimes he's a bit naughty."

"He's a bit naughty, but he's still a good boy."

Becky replied, her attention still on the dog until later the dog return to his owner. As she turns her face to the man, the man froze like he was seeing a ghost. His eyes moved to Freen, and once again he froze. His eyes went back and forth to Becky again, and Freen for quite sometime.

"What's his name?"

Freen asked the dog's owner, breaking the silence.

"Ph-Phantom. I-I gotta go. Sorry about my dog again."

The man left with his dog without saying anything else.

"Is it just me or he did looks like he's seeing a ghost?"

"What ghost? It's probably because he's shocked with your beauty Bec."

"Oh, shut up you flirt."

They both giggled to the tease.

"Freen??"

"What??"

"That's my drawing! Next to yours! See? That's Bonbon! I knew they're gonna like my drawing!"

Becky reacted excitedly seeing her drawings from her first visit was on display next to Freen's.

"I guess they do like it hahaha you must be happy now."

"Of course I am! You laughed at my drawings before but hey, they love it hehe"

They continue to spend some time at the cafe, sharing stories and laughter.

"Come on, I'll drop you at college. It's my treat today."

They both walked to the cashier and Freen was ready with her card to pay.

"Oh, it has been paid for."

Said the cashier.

"Huhh?? Who paid?"

Freen asked as both of the girls are confused.

"The man you were talking to before. The one with the dog. He's the owner of this cafe."

"Ohh.. But for what?"

"I don't really know. He just said that it's on him."

"I guess all I can say is thank you. Can you let him know?"