I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

POV: Namjoon quickly took Y/N to the hospital and searched for the doctor... The doctor arrived and took Y/N to the room and sent Namjoon outside so that she could check her... 10 mins later the doctor called Namjoon inside the room.

Doctor: I have something to say you abt Y/N's health..

Namjoon: What is it doctor? Is she fine? Is our baby fine?

Doctor: Ok ok cool down... First take a deep breath and relax because you have to be strong after hearing this... 

Namjoon: What is it doctor?? (while getting nervous)

Doctor: Actually, there are some complications in Y/N's pregnancy... There are 50-50 chance for them to live...

Namjoon: WHAT!! No no nooooo... This can't be possible.. No.. no way I could loose any of them.. They both are my life.. How can I live without any one of them?? (tears started dripping from his face)

Doctor: Mr. Kim you have to be strong here.. If you break like this then think abt your wife..

Namjoon: Doctor is there any other way to protect both the mother and the baby?

Doctor: For that we have to perform an operation... If you are ok with that? But in the operation it will risk Y/N's life more than the baby... But we will try our best to keep both of them alive.

Namjoon: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY Y/N'S LIFE WILL BE AT RISK... DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU PERFORM THIS OPERATION WITH THIS CONDITION?? (at a verge of shouting)

Y/N: Babe why are you shouting like this? (weakly) Is there any problem? Say me. Is my baby ok?

Namjoon: I am sorry babe I should not have shouted like that and sorry to you too doctor.. And don't worry Y/N our baby is totally ok (giving a fake smile)

Y/N: Why are you lying to me.. I heard everything what doctor told you..

Namjoon: I don't know what to do Y/N... (burst into tears which he was controlling till now) I can't lose you at any cost.. (while holding her hand)

Y/N: And the baby don't matter you?

Namjoon: It's not like tha-

Y/N: Everything will be alright Namjoon.. Just have faith ok!? Doctor you proceed for this operation before it gets too late.

Doctor: Ok.. (calls the nurse)

A/N's POV: Namjoon was holding Y/N's hand. His head was down to it. With another hand she was patting over his hairs. Tho it was tough for her to manage, three saline needles were stinging her soft skin.. she tried her best.

Y/N: Love, you are my strength as well as my weakness.. if u break down like this then how will I do? Look.. Look at me.. see how happy I'm. Our baby will be safe with this operation.. don't u want that?

Namjoon: But I don't want to see your life in risk.. Idk what should I do now.. feeling so hopeless right now (while holding his forehead)

Y/N: I'll be fine Joon.. don't worry. Either way I'll be the winner. If this operation gets successful then, I'll get the life I've dreamed of... or else I'll be blessed with the wonderful bonding between you and our daughter.
You will be the best dad.. (was about to kiss his forehead)

Jungkook rushed into the room running, gasping for breath. It was awkward to interfere them but still he didn't care..
JK: Y/N! R u fine? Namjoon, what happened? Is she ok? Is my baby ok?
Namjoon looked at him, silently rubbed his tears. Without responding anything, he stood up, placed a gentle kiss on her palm and then slowly exited.
Y/N indicated Jungkook to sit. He followed.

Y/N: I asked Joon to call u. I don't think I've much time left.. and there's something I need to tell u..
He nodded

Y/N: Mr Jeon.. I've forgiven u. I've done enough for you.. now its your turn. U just Promise me, after this day u'll never claim my baby as your daughter.. Namjoon will be her only parent. If I survive then I'll never allow u to touch my baby.. but luckily if I die, u can stay with her. With them.. Yes u heard it right. I hate u.. but at the end of the day she is your blood. God can't deny. But never ever she should know your real relation..

JK: Promise..
After the door knocked doctors came in their white coats. It was the time. Namjoon couldn't stop himself. A stretcher was taking away his life from him and he was helpless. Last visible thing was a thumbs-up from Y/N after giving him a paper note saying-

A pair of beautiful eye is on her way right ?
Your strong hands has always hold me tight.
my princess will get the best father's pride,
and here my king...
that's how u made me the happiest queen ♡

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

____________________________________________________________

So guys finally this story is about to end.. What do you think will happen? Will Y/N survive? Lets see what their destiny have decided for both of them..