PREGNANT??

A/N's POV: Jungkook furiously rushed out of the house. God knows where he went. Y/N was looking at the main gate... her eyes were wet with tears of pain and hopelessness. Ruby didn't want to interfere between a husband-wife but she couldn't see Y/N crying. She hugged her without asking anything. Y/N also hugged her back and broke in tears. That was what she needed now ... a warm hug of comfort. Ruby took her to her room, made sit on the bed nd gave her a glass of water.

Ruby : Should I bring your dinner here?

Y/N: No how can I eat alone, let him come.

Ruby: Alright.. then I'm leaving.

Ruby was about to leave when Y/N hold her hands and her to sit on her side..

Y/N: Ik u r thinking that I'm the one who is being rude to him, hurting him day and night.. but u r only seeing it from one perspective... u r not an outsider, u should know what battle is going inside me and believe me I can't believe he said that.. (rub her red eyes)

Ruby: What... tell me?

Y/N: Two weeks ago I found that I'm pregnant... so like everyone does, I gave that good news to my husband first.. but you know what! breaking my all excitements , expectations ,delightness.. Jungkook said that he is not ready of this!

Ruby: FUCK!!

Y/N: Now tell me how should I react? he told me to go for abortion... (whipped her tears)

we r happy couple, financially stable and mature enough to raise a family... then what is the problem? it's a sign of our love and I'm the child's mother, how can I kill my baby ? (she touched her belly softly)

Ruby : I've no clue what to say now... don't worry I'll talk to him about this... good night.

Ruby went out of her room. Y/N called Jungkook but he was not responding. She was so tired and exhausted that she fall asleep unknowingly.

-TIME SKIP-

-AT 1 A.M-

Someone knocked on the gate. Ruby had locked the gate as she thought Jungkook will not come tonight.
She was on her nightdress, which was transparent enough to catch anybody's eyes.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ruby replied in her sleepy voice: Wait coming...

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED