YOU ARE FREE NOW..

Y/N: Two normal drinks.. nothing more..

Waiter: Sure ma'am..

It was raining outside. Coldness was in air. Cold breeze brushed the two frozen souls sitting, opposite to each other, who would say they had turned many such rainy nights into romantic fantasies with their cuddle and warmth! Every spent memories were like dreams to them now. Jungkook was in admiring her beloved lady. After 5 long months he was watching his Y/N, who used to be his closest person.

Strangely Y/N felt nothing. She tried to listen to her old self.. but nothing. No doubt she was quite hurt and sympathetic after watching Jungkook's miserable condition but there wasn't any more love attachment. The girl who used to cry at the smallest scratches, has now became emotionless at this pathetic situation. It wasn't wrong when they said betrayal can change everything.

Y/N: Mr Jeon Jungkook, hope u r happy now as nobody is there to stop u from anything u want isn't?
she asked sarcastically.

JK: Happy? I'm living in hell Y/N.. I'll die if this continue.

Y/N: Be habituated with this. Today I came here just to make one thing clear that... we r no more husband and wife, so let's make it official by law. I'll send you the divorce pa..

JK: Plz stop this Y/N!

He thrust on the table and almost broke into tears.
JK: Ik have done a mistake.. you scold me, punish me but please don't make me a living dead. I regretted enough... now plz don't kill me by leaving me again. Please Y/N. I love you more than anything.

Y/N: BUT I DON'T.. I'm not here to punish you nor to scold you. I've no interest. If u really love me then please leave me... let me live my life. I don't want to keep any string of attachment. I've forgave you and now it's ur turn to free me. I want a new start... Kook r u understanding?

Her voice was getting lower. Jungkook couldn't reply anything more. She has pointed on his weakness. If she is happy without him then why will he destroy her happiness. Sacrifice is another name of love and he can do anything for her.

Jungkook nodded. His eyes were already red. Looking down, he murmured
"Can I get a goodbye hug?"

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED